Tan, Desert, Coyote?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tan, Desert, Coyote?....

Pretty much covered my veiws there Shadow, though I don't look good in pink, It has been debated in here before, not everyone wants milsim not everone want strict rules about Teams and Leagues, not everyone has time for pre game trainning. I have to take holiday to skirmish as it is..... what we need is a Edumaction and people to report every Market stall and corner shop that sells to people that will end up getting in the papers.... maybe we should have a whip round and take a full page ad out in the Sun about the sport/hobby giving people information and to rebute some of the bad press

Comment

Originally posted by 7.62mm View Post
      Surely by 'simulating the military' you should be simulating the thought processes and patterns they adopt? It's hardly accurate 'milsim' to wear a camouflage pattern not suited to the terrain being airsofted, it just makes a mockery of airsoft.
      USMC use coyote brown in woodland...

Comment

Tan/CB/Sand/Desert colours have thier uses even if they arn't suited to the environment. Site close to me is running a themed milsim fairly soon and has the 3 forces they're using having differant colours (Russians = Tan/Dessies, Swedish/Danish = Greens/Woodlands and PMC = Civvies/Jeans etc), having differant sets of gear gives you more options when you might need em.
        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I saw one guy running around in pink and black camo, strangely, it worked fairly well.

Comment

Amercan night vis camo (which fails in its original use) works well. As does the lightning blue and red urban cam waistcoat, bowler hat and towel which my friend used to great effect last year at GZ...

Comment

works well in both

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                You're in the UK.... so why do you do it?

for 2 resons....

1. when you're at the rocks or some where like that

2. i find that some older comcret building are the same as german desert camo
                Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzand View Post
                  Amercan night vis camo (which fails in its original use) works well. As does the lightning blue and red urban cam waistcoat, bowler hat and towel which my friend used to great effect last year at GZ...
                  Now there's a frood who really knows where his towel is

Comment

cos it looks good
                    Yeah though I walk in the valley in the shadow of death.
                    I shall fear NO evil.
                    For I am the biggest, baddest, meanest mother F***er in the vicinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                      Sam is that a replica surefire? if so may i ask were you got it form?

and to echo what evryone is saying it looks cool! i dont use camo for camo purposes (much) but beacause i like it. it just so happens that multicam works well at my sight. but i would still use it at CQB or night games or snow (yes snow). its all about personal prefrence
                      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

no its real

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                          no its real
                          i hate you lol
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I use truspec desert tiger stripe trousers black top and coyote vest at gz woodland and find it actually works quite well with all the dead stuff on the floor and in the tunnels.

Depends on style of play, or if your just after a specific look, as said b4 airsoft is 90% looking good and 10% fun with a gun

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

I've been using a CB vest with mixed CB and OD pouches with DPM clothing. Has been working to great effect at Combat Action Games and Gunman.

Just ordered some "Original Vietnam Tiger Stripe BDUs" from tigerstripeproducts.com. Anyone tried these yet? Anyway, point is that I've always wanted to own a set of tiger stripe BDUs and since the revival of the pattern I was inspired to get some .

Comment

IMO you cannot compare CB to tan/desert/sand

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X