Collapse

Green fee- How much would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Green fee- How much would you pay?

After reading this I am well impressed with my site charges, I go to two sites regularly, both used to be £16 for the day, one of the sites has just raised it's fee to £20 which includes a free MkV Pyro, didn't realise sites were charging over the £30 mark - well happy with what I pay my sites now.
    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

The price I pay depends on location/layout and if I enjoy going there. The max I've ever payed is £35 and that was The Mall

Comment

80 quid to play on whinny hill at catterick , bit much but bloody brilliant fun

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
          80 quid to play on whinny hill at catterick , bit much but bloody brilliant fun
          Seconded, But then Catterick games are a full day Sat (11am -1am Sat and 7am -12am Sunday) so still 19hours gameplay at a Military site. thats not to bad in my book.

Comment

im not complaining , we would all like a bit more in pocket though , say if it was 60 quid i could of spent 20 more on pyro.

i would like to argue while not on topic , responding to a post above.

the medic rule is far open to cheating and can cause arguements and is a faf on in my experience. i think the respawn rule works well enough

Comment

gunman norwich is 26 a day but if you have a standing order at the start of the month of 45 you can play as many games in the month as you want

Comment

my local woodlands is 25 as non member (even as bronze member, haha). so wouldnt pay more than that for a woods.
                however the anzio site in leek, is 30 quid, steep maybe but with lunch and full days skirmish its all good.. and camp over the night before.

Comment

does depend on the site itself. If the area was epic and there was Amazing facilities i would be prepared to pay much more than my current £20. Proberly wounldnt go as often tho.
                  sigpic
                  Delta Rats 2nd Mounted Guard

Comment

money doesnt come into it when i play as long as ive enjoyed myself,also i wouldnt stick to any single site as i like veriety and meeting new players..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                    Working...
                    X