hi capa 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    Im pretty sure the recoil assembly is at least meant to meet the end of the slide..that doesnt look right.
    It'll be a 4.3 recoil spring housing in there, with perhaps the 4.3 spring guide as well. Which is why it meets the en of the outer barrel, but not the slide

Comment

Re: hi capa 5.1

Hmm seems the seller ebdon1 from the forum thinks I have broken the gun and won't refund me. Think I'm pretty stuffed as it is a long way to his house to pay him a friendly visit.

Comment

If the slide is in its normal position, and the barrel doesnt reach the end of the slide, as it looks in the pictures, then its not broken, its incorrect parts put together, and hes shafted you. Start a paypal dispute if he doesnt pay you back.

Comment

Originally posted by kdz View Post
          Hmm seems the seller ebdon1 from the forum thinks I have broken the gun and won't refund me. Think I'm pretty stuffed as it is a long way to his house to pay him a friendly visit.
          I've just checked out that guys profile and I can't see any thread where he's selling any pistols.

Are threads removed from there once closed? Would be interesting to see the original thread and see what it says and if pictures are included.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
          Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

How is it broken if its got the wrong parts in it?

Saying that I bought a m203 from him and it was all good

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kdz Find out more about kdz
            Working...
            X