Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Gun Do You Miss?

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
    When I sold my Sig550, I realised I made a biiiiiiiiig mistake. So I needed another one in my life.

Got another one last week, needs a bit of work but my god... I missed the rifle, such a nice bit of kit :D
    Which make do you have? The JG one (my dad's got it) is pretty good but a bit innacurate after 2 years use!

Comment

I miss both my Glock 17 and Sig P226, should never have sold them but never mind, when the finances are back to normal I think it will be one or both purchased rapidly
      Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I recently sold of my paired TM MEU 1911's, lovingly named "The Twins" after going out in a FIBUA site with nothing but the pair and kicking royal ass.

I really REALLY miss them, much better than any other pistol I've ever owned or loaned - thought the funds earned from selling them did get me a WE GBB SCAR, and I recently acquired a WE 1911 as a new side arm from Kang, so all is not lost. :D
        Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

WA Shorty 40 concealed carry.
          Tanaka 6" Python
          Tanaka 6" m29 silver
          Going to regret KTW Winchester .

Comment

My M16 I built myself.... first gun I built as well. Was a real cracking gun too, the hop was lovely.

Comment

my sopmod and fn 57

Comment

The first one i bought, a cyma ak with no stock was class, only problem now is trying to pick between getting a new one or getting an m4

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                Kid has issues

Comment

My AA R85... fookin' loved that gun. Nothing special, just loved my SA 80... felt so british.

oh and my late Mauser SR Pro... shot so straight and true for miles! now she slam fires... might play a game with her just for the sheer fun of it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                    Which make do you have? The JG one (my dad's got it) is pretty good but a bit innacurate after 2 years use!
                    Mine's a JG. every gun I own is either a JG or has JG parts. The 550 needs a new stock and a fire selector on the thumb side, but it fires SO well. Need to find those parts before my next game really!
                    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I have to say my first every AICS bought on a pre release why back when ,i have had so many since then ,it was no where near as potent as my last one but was something special ,

Also my very old Sun project m40 a1 , fitted with k2 internals and a ball trigger a work of art so much so i have to get a spring company in west yorkshire to make me a spring for it ,if i pointed at someone they walked simple as , everyshot seemed to land , only sold it to fund a silly aeg test

Comment

I miss my TM AKMS, and it's only in to have a new hop fitted! I've not skirmished her for about 6 weeks, I'm withdrawing badly!
                        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Pm'ed with regards to the SIG stock

Comment

My first AEG which was the TM MC51 beautifully created and weighted piece of kit, sold when i ran out of student loan money, wished i had kept it now

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                            Working...
                            X