This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow.

He doesnt need to talk to him, he hasn't done anything wrong more of the case its a bright gun so he should carry as on normal and shoot targets at will in his garden.

Just another case of grumpy old man syndrome

Comment

i have a couple of gaffas that live down my street. they pass my back garden sometimes and they think the whole concept of airsoft is cool
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

^^He could be causing a breach of the peace, if the firing was for quite a long time and quite loud.

Talking to him is the best first stage, then possibly telling the police that he has abused you over this, so they have a record of your side of the story in case he complains to them.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah i suppose but im sure its no worse than the guy with the stupidly loud music no one complains about.

(Stereotypical scenario example)

Comment

huuummmm tbh i would ignore him and if he bothered me again id build a taller fence

Comment

ok ive got off the phone with the police they said as long as the gun is two tone and as im 21 this is legal ive told them everything, they said if this issue happens again i just need to give the old bill a call and they will shut him up thanks guys
              Originally posted by casshern
              then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                huuummmm tbh i would ignore him and if he bothered me again id build a taller fence
                or grab you crotch and tell him to suck your left one ... if it were a paintball gun he would probably be like "let me have ago please"

Comment

yeah probably moany old git and the sound of co2 and the thump of paintballs is alot louder than a electric gearbox but anyway man
                  Originally posted by casshern
                  then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

is this guy an old geezer or like 40?
                    anyway. i should hope you do not open fire at that is the complete wrong thing. what you did and ignore him was good of you hawever, jamie tut tut tut sticking mk.5s in someones front dooor any going to solve any thing. ant least make the effort to creep stealthly up to his window, use a special tool you may have learned from an SAS "how to break in to houses" book and open his window then through it on his bed.
                    honestly man! your an airsofter!

on a serious note, if he confronts you about it again, explain it to him. its the only way hell understand. if he goes down to the local and starts yabbing to the old fellas about "these bb guns, that the youngens are using" and they could say "yer ave heard they are really bad and they can be reallly dangerous, our doris got shot by one you know! had to go to hospital. her toothache was playing up again, another pint please fella!"
                    so if you explain he might change the blokes in the locals idea and well all learn to love it:D

Comment

Or you could let the air out of his tyres whilst hes asleep........... well thats what my neighbours do when someone parks in the wrong place in the road. O_o nah don't rly, you've done the best you can and now the rozzers have your side of the story, plus your on the right side of the law.
                      sigpic
                      G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                        is this guy an old geezer or like 40?
                        anyway. i should hope you do not open fire at that is the complete wrong thing. what you did and ignore him was good of you hawever, jamie tut tut tut sticking mk.5s in someones front dooor any going to solve any thing. ant least make the effort to creep stealthly up to his window, use a special tool you may have learned from an SAS "how to break in to houses" book and open his window then through it on his bed.
                        honestly man! your an airsofter!
                        haha did somthing simular with a bb grenade when me and my mates went camping ... dont worry we put his glasses on before we thrue it in lol oh the fuss he made

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                          haha did somthing simular with a bb grenade when me and my mates went camping ... dont worry we put his glasses on before we thrue it in lol oh the fuss he made
                          you know when someone on MSN says LMFAO and they actually arent, they just kinda shifted in their chair a bit, but i actually laughed! things like that are just what fun is, but im glad to hear bout the glasses:D

Comment

i would of let a melon bomb off donw our garden then ask him how he fells if still the same i hope he hates his cat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl Find out more about lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl
                            Working...
                            X