Collapse

Mill sim sites and the Guns you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mill sim sites and the Guns you use???

Thinking about it, I allready have my G36c,

If I convert the magwell to accept m4 mags would that be a good platform to start with low cap mags?

Comment

although the new WE open bolt series (g39 for example) works in the snow, and costs $200 from aisa, and is proving more reliable then my aeg at the moment (nothing has stopped it yet and i'm more than a little abusive)

edit: To the above, that would be a good cost saving measure, just get yourself a box of mag midcaps, and the converter, which will allow you to buy the other kit you need.

Comment

M4's wise look at KWA, G&P, tokyo marui recoil that sort of thing, KWA is great performance wise , G&P is good preformance wise and has accurate trademarks and features, and tokyo marui recoil are well tokyo marui and they have recoil :P .

Can't help you with sites in the midlands i'm afraid as i live in NI.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
        Kid has issues

Comment

I wear my 24hr rig all year round bar my nv. here are some pics from my rig as it has evolved.
          Key is to train with your full rig as the lightest rig becomes heavy over 24 hours.
          Cope hill militia

So rig

nv image from copehill

Winter Storm pic

Comment

KWA aren't fully TM compatible so that's a major point to take into consideration in my opinion. Also G&P have some of the best if not the best externals without venturing into the 'PTW league' of weapons, so if you're an accuracy fan then they are the optimal choice imo, their only significant let down is their gears. (I'm a G&P fanboy but that's my opinion)

Looks great, Sam. That a Warrior rig?

Comment

yer a Ricas compact

Comment

Nice, I like the shingles. I use a Pantac Weesatch & Battle Belt w/ suspenders. That's completely off topic though.

Comment

Gbb's arent the best thing to use for milsim events... the realism is good but it means you have to carry more stuff with you, (gas), and the temperature drops a lot in the night especially with wind chill..
                  Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Not to mention if you get an exceptionally hot day you might get pushed over the FPS limit at chrono and end up unable to use your rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                      Not to mention if you get an exceptionally hot day you might get pushed over the FPS limit at chrono and end up unable to use your rifle.
                      that is where NPAS comes in...

Comment

>MIGHT< being the keyword here. It is a possible scenario.

Comment

Below is a quick photo that was taken when we where testing gear, the reason why the red square is marked out on my arm is because we have made NATO ID's for the rest of the "milsim" realism etc so I'll pass on handing that out lol, yes I know I still have my face but theres enough photo's of myself wearing my gear another wont harm (Additionally I am aware that I am wearing my glasses but thats part of me so they won't be removed from photo's)

I currently rock out with a Warrior TMV Vest and a Warrior Molle PLB Belt, with a drop leg holster linked to it, I have slightly changed my vest config from this because of operational needs etc.

I do have a full R.I.C.A.S. plate carrying vest which I like but currently find it a little "too" much for an average days skirmish.

Comm's I use a modified ICOM MT-5050 with an SMA adapter hence the nice whip arial, and a Devgru Frogman Headset as I found throatmic's with their crappy tube ear pieces too quiet and generally restrictive on your throat / windpipe if you are laying down or trying to lean far with any form of facegear e.g. shemagh. I've always found putting the radio on the front or just to the side always the best as you get more control if you need to swap channels, lower or heighten volume or if the mic / speaker connections fall loose or out.

I always use a helmet if I can, this has saved myself from many a fall and keeps some essential gear too, I have a NVG Mount for a NV Monocular, Surefire Clip Light for low light map reading and added IR, Petzl Camo Helmet light with Red Filter again for low light and vehicle op's, a MS-2000 Firefly Strobe for location needs and Most importantly a decent pair of goggles (Guarder) attached with some retention cordua straps.

I have too much kit to think about but if you want to know more about U.S. Army / Special Forces just fling me a PM and I'd be happy to talk.

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
                          Working...
                          X