How's my video tutorial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How's my video tutorial?

I thought it was a great vid, very informative as I have a glock and didnt really know anything about running it quite dry etc. However I do think make it shorter and jazz it up a little.

great for a first attempt and keep em coming

Comment

Yeah I've been a 'TNPer' since January 2009 :-p love it! I suppose his videos are probably what motivated me to start making my own videos.

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
      I thought it was a great vid, very informative as I have a glock and didnt really know anything about running it quite dry etc. However I do think make it shorter and jazz it up a little.

great for a first attempt and keep em coming
      I'm glad I could help :-) I'll try and keep it more concise! I'm definitely also going to do an unboxing and fitting of my new glock slides when they arrive.

Might do a dismantle video of my ARMY 1911MEU tonight. I imagine almost every 1911 breaks down the same way, or at least in a similar way.

Comment

So I just threw some lighting up and filmed a short segment and the difference in quality is literally like night and day! The extra light lets the camera focus properly and the image is much much sharper. Nice!

Comment

Anyone that takes the time to do a tutorial and then edit and upload it, thumbs up..

Its a long and draw out process taking up a lot of your time to do, so its worth commenting on.

The video, Dont worry about length its not as important as the point of the video. I wasnt interested too much as i dont have a glock 17 but someone striping and assembling a glock 17 will be paying very close attention and following your guide step by step, which is why its important to show them everything which i think you did well.

I do think the resolution needs to be increased on the cam, or like others say lighting on the black. I have to move my stuff now into a well lit room, and on a table. And i had to get a rediculus hd cam.

One or the other will help, it might be a mater of increasing the file size when you encoded, increasing the bit rate maybe as the resulutions there just not the quality.

And dry fire all day long, do it in the morning, in the evening and a few times before bed... ignore the non dry fire religious nuts bashing the non dry fire bible. Some how i daubt they pay as much attention to maintaince as you do when they are out on the net all day bashing there bible.

Comment

Originally posted by richardy View Post
            One or the other will help, it might be a mater of increasing the file size when you encoded, increasing the bit rate maybe as the resulutions there just not the quality.

And dry fire all day long, do it in the morning, in the evening and a few times before bed... ignore the non dry fire religious nuts bashing the non dry fire bible. Some how i daubt they pay as much attention to maintaince as you do when they are out on the net all day bashing there bible.
            Thanks for the support I'm now using my tac-light with a diffusion filter to light up the area. My camera actually shoots in 1080p (I know, right!) but I think the focus just wasn't there on this video.

Lol I'm glad somebody else has the same philosophy about dry-firing it! The excuses I've heard for not dry-firing seem fairly ridiculous - such as "it wears out your trigger spring"... what!? And putting bb's in helps how? For GBB I don't see it as an issue at all. I understand how it can be for AEG's due to the loss of back-pressure when the piston is released (normally created by the bb being an obstruction before it fires) and that causing funny tensions in the gearbox... But whatever - try not to offend too many people I guess

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KaRcop I'm a pilot. Find out more about KaRcop
            Working...
            X