Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insurance

I have recently been through this exercise with my insurance company.

Most policies cover all contents up to a specific individual item value per item. On mine even collections where treated as individual items so do not require specific mention on the policy.

As for personal property covered whilst away from the house this did require some talking.

My insurance company will cover me for them being out of the house and being stolen / lost however they will not extend the accidental damage to them whilst out of the house and the maximum cover per item is £1000 as none of my guns are valued above that figure not a problem.

It did take several days for my insurance company to decide that they where happy to insure RIF's outside of the house.

So most likely they are already insured and as long as you have advised them they will most probably insure them for theft / loss away from the house as well.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Re: Insurance

Hmmm, in light of the above post ill be looking into individually covering some of my kit. Informative. Ta.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Machaon I've been skirmishing since summer 2010. Find out more about Machaon
      Working...
      X