deffently would have to do that again though maybe less skin showing lol
    Originally posted by BALBOSA
    yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
    Team: Treadstone
    Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Re: AWA Herts Urban Romford

Hi All,

Rob here from AWA Herts. Thanks very much for the feedback, glad people enjoyed the day even if it did take a while for the ringing in the ears to stop
      Good points about the ammo limit, will bear that in mind for the next game. A shame a few people got through with hi-caps, i did catch a couple when i was manning the chrono but i guess they swapped over.
      It always prompts a debate as some people want no limits and hi-caps, others want lows/mids with a limit.
      We're always really keen to get feedback, what worked, what didn't, what you'd like to do next time etc so please do take the time to e-mail me at [email protected]. After all, you are paying to come along so it's important the day is as you want it.

Cheers and look forward to seeing you at the next game day

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by aerodriver View Post

Also very much enjoyed testing out my new Tavor...deadly in CQB!

Ah so that's you! Thanks for letting me have a look/shot with it, will definately have to be getting myself one in the near future.

And Rob, say a big thank you from TreadStone to all the marshalls and team that helped put that together, fantastic day.
        Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 14 July, 2009, 19:12. Reason: spelling

Comment

KoS, yeah thats me...not a problem, it was good to meet some of you guys. And besides a good friendly experience is what airsoft is all about!

Its good to hear so many people enjoying the day...and having a good time at great site
          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
          Working...
          X