What Ghillie System is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Ghillie System is this

The use of full body ghillie is that if you have to take a shot from a crouched position or are required to roll to one side to make a shot then it is better than just your back and head being covered.

Though if you stay where you are and wait for the enemy to come into your line of sight then yes it is less useful.

Well it also keeps you warmer than lying on cold ground with just a jacket or top, as i found when i made the mistake of using it in summer and was boiling by end of the first game.

'FireKnife'
    68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
    Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Yea ill switch ghillies in summer and winter

Comment

Well i seem to stick to my just wearing jacket, trousers and cap combo and move to shoot unless it is not neccesary, pretty much the opposite of yourself.

Sniping and concealment really is a very vast land of opportunity.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

well i think it would look a lot better if u soad more bradey dredlock type bits to it rather than that, it makes it a lot more camoflauge and you also look like a big fat bear :P

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Interesting concept there lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
            Working...
            X