serpa holster clones, yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serpa holster clones, yes or no?

Hey guys, ordered a glock 17 sepra holster from a chinese website, it came in a blackhawk packaging, but i'm almost sure it's a clone/copy, anyway turns out it doesn't fit my TM g18, hoped it would but never mind...

So, i've been told a glock 20/21 serpa will fit it perfectly, i was hoping to have it in time for sunday, now for a blackhawk one from the UK it's £45, which i really don't want to pay, whereas one from hong kong (when i find one) will be around $20 i guess...

So basically how are the genuine blackhawk one's better than the clones?

And could anyone do me a massive favour and tell me the cheapest place to get a 20/21 serpa?

Thanks

Re: serpa holster clones, yes or no?

i got two clones ones for my 2 g17's and they both fit like a dream, really really good! my mate also has one, and another mate has a 226 one as well! the only difference in the g17 and 18 is the full auto ability, the externals should be near identical. even my g17l springer fits in them!
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

get the clone, for airsoft, unless your a geardo, you wont notice the difference

Comment

Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
        Hey guys, ordered a glock 17 sepra holster from a chinese website, it came in a blackhawk packaging, but i'm almost sure it's a clone/copy, anyway turns out it doesn't fit my TM g18, hoped it would but never mind...

So, i've been told a glock 20/21 serpa will fit it perfectly, i was hoping to have it in time for sunday, now for a blackhawk one from the UK it's £45, which i really don't want to pay, whereas one from hong kong (when i find one) will be around $20 i guess...

So basically how are the genuine blackhawk one's better than the clones?

And could anyone do me a massive favour and tell me the cheapest place to get a 20/21 serpa?

Thanks
        No Glock 17 holster will fit a marui glock because they are wider than the real ones.

We can't tell you where to buy one because of forum rules, but anywhere that sells tactical kit will stock the one you are after, which is the 21 style one.

Your other option is to attack the inside of your holster with some kind of bastard file and widen it by a couple mm...

Comment

that place sells it for £40+ though, i'm after a clone from the UK if they do them...

And not sure if i've got a file lying around, would a dremel be a bit much?

Comment

Originally posted by joshh1512 View Post
            that place sells it for £40+ though, i'm after a clone from the UK if they do them...

And not sure if i've got a file lying around, would a dremel be a bit much?
            Ah... Dunno many places that sell the clones here TBH. A dremel would likely do the job, if you can fit it in there... (I've been working on my tan blackhawk one with a file for about 3 months now... I need a bigger file...)

Comment

Youll need to look abroad for clones. You wont find them here sadly.

Comment

Hey Josh; It's Alfie. Next time you are down at NTAC i will have to have a look at it. I have been after a Serpa Holster.
                SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

yeah as above, you'd be very very lucky to find a clone in the UK. i do seem to find my self modding stuff to fit more and more lately tho. id get a file for like £5 from B&Q and widen it a bit as said above mate
                  Originally posted by ste887
                  yes but multicam is the new black
                  and black is the new gay

Comment

I am not Hijacking the thread but what is the Best Serpa style holster for a 1911 that is reasonably priced?
                    SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

My clone one has had multiple Glocks from KSC and TM with no issue. Maybe I got lucky?!

Comment

I had a clone SERPA for a couple of months but it's major failure of the screws coming out and dropping my gun onto the floor luckily it was at home and not at a skirmish!!

I now have a real SERPA and I am NOT a geardo but if you have a £130+ pistol and put it in a £30 clone when you can have a real one for another £15 it is just common sense and when the clone fails hope you enjoy the £15 you saved.

Curlyboy
                        'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

£30 clone? Most clone serpas are about $20, Mine was $24 and that included shipping

Comment

ive got a clone 1911 one and a real deal glock one and the 1911 one has had screws strip right out to the point where the holster fell off the platform and the glock hasnt... go figure
                            PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Indeed. If you do some searches you will find my opinions and photos of both as i have owned both genuine and clone, platforms and holsters. I will never ever buy a serpa clone again. Ive even lost mags because of crappy clone mag holders. Utter garbage.

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
                              TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                              Working...
                              X