Impact BFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impact BFG

Not looking good then, was hoping for more positive feed back, but it seems these maybe a waste of time and money

Comment

Great idea the BFG, brilliant training aid.

Usable in airsoft? Well it's down to the site operator and thier insurance really.

Then again, is it anymore dangerous than lobbing a Pea grenade/thunderflash/thermobaric into a room? - keep the blank size down indoors and it shouldnt be too much of an issue if used responsibly.

Just my 2p worth

Comment

As said, I think mine is excellent, plus it takes seconds to reload.
        Doesn't need a loading rod or any of that bs!

Comment

Can anyone point me to some reviews on the impact varient, and what sort of knock do they take to go off, obviously I dont want to try rolling one and have it go off at my own feet

Comment

You can roll them and when they hit a wall they will go off.
            There's a bit of a technique but it ain't hard to master.

Comment

Slight;y off topic, but also not, has anyone heard of whats happening with Dynatec and the 'original' BFG?

None of the resellers seem to have stock, Dynatecs website says they cant be ordered.. Yet the impact BFG seems to be available?

Is there some supply or manufacture isues with the original, or is this some cunning plan to get people buying the impact grenade?

PS - Anyone got a timed BFG they wish to offload?

Comment

Check 'other guns' for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubbs View Post
                  Slight;y off topic, but also not, has anyone heard of whats happening with Dynatec and the 'original' BFG?

None of the resellers seem to have stock, Dynatecs website says they cant be ordered.. Yet the impact BFG seems to be available?

Is there some supply or manufacture isues with the original, or is this some cunning plan to get people buying the impact grenade?

PS - Anyone got a timed BFG they wish to offload?
                  Apparently there has been an issue with the suppliers of one of the internal parts raising their prices. It would appear that to continue selling the original bfgs the price would nowneed to be somewhere in the £200 region, or so I am informed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ToaDi Kit mad, have far more than I need Find out more about ToaDi
                  Working...
                  X