VSR with a ACOG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VSR with a ACOG?

At the moment though, im talking about a distance the same as AEG's/less. Like 20-30m. It seems like I am going to go for an ACOG. Just need to find some cash now...
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Phantom - they guy who makes the Hunteering videos on youtube uses a GSPEC with a cut down stock and a red dot site for the summer when the plant cover is very dense. So its been done and it work well.

Comment

Google 2x42 red dot sight with rails. and choose the first link.
        Something like that might be ideal as it still looks like a scope and has a magnification thats suitable for airsoft.

Comment

Now thats an ACOG suitable for a VSR :D

Comment

How about an Aimpoint with a flip-to-side magnifier?

Best of both worlds!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
              How about an Aimpoint with a flip-to-side magnifier?

Best of both worlds!
              Damn, beat me to it!

That's the setup a friend uses on his SCAR.

If the rail is long enough on the VSR it would be a great option (get the shorter EOtech if need be).

The clone magnifiers are usually fixed magnification, 3x although they vary. Try to borrow one first as some of them have rubbish eye relief and you basically need the scope halfway into your eye socket for it to work.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Christo Just another airsofter own in the south of England. Find out more about Christo
              Working...
              X