This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some players insist on cheating

We have all seen it and get annoyed by it, i mean seriously why would anyone really feel the need to cheat......and i dont mean accidental cheating ie deflected hits or ought like that. i mean blatent hits and the player assuming that they are to good or the kit they are wearing is to gucci to be warrented to be hit.
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Re: Why do some players insist on cheating

I agree I think it ruins the game and why are they so special that thy don't have to go to the dead zone and what really annoys me is when I'm shooting someone and they are flinching ect and they still just turn round and shoot back then I have to go out and they just stay in the game

Comment

Why do so many people complain about hit taking when they are not the individual being hit, may not know it, may not know what to do, etc... How do you even know you hit them?

In life, it's so easy to point fingers in complaint, yet seemingly so difficult to merit those with good conduct...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Sometimes its because they cant be bothered to walk to regen or stand there out of play.

Most of the time it is smug players with Hundreds of pounds worth of kit and feel they're much more superior than the average airsofter. At my local site we had a group of them all with PTWs and tons of gear laughing at the rentals or younger walk on players because we didnt have all the high end kit they did, and suprise suprise they got banned by the end of the day outright for cheating on numerous occasions and being complete arseholes to other participants.

Rant over :D

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
          what really annoys me is when I'm shooting someone and they are flinching ect and they still just turn round and shoot back then I have to go out and they just stay in the game
          Don't assume that someone flinching has been hit. I've seen plenty of people flinch because the BBs have hit very near to them, or just from the sound of the shots.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
            I agree I think it ruins the game and why are they so special that thy don't have to go to the dead zone and what really annoys me is when I'm shooting someone and they are flinching ect and they still just turn round and shoot back then I have to go out and they just stay in the game
            Yeh that exact thing happened with a mate of mine at Britac this weekend he point blank shot this guy in the back and all he did was turn round and shoot mi mate....and because he was really pally with the marshalls he got away with if ffs
            DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Comment

i hate them. me and my mates went in a game and we're against marshalls and they wont take their hits and they called themselves marshalls!
              i hate cheaters!

Comment

And what a out if they say ow?

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                  Don't assume that someone flinching has been hit. I've seen plenty of people flinch because the BBs have hit very near to them, or just from the sound of the shots.

But when you can see the hits bouncing off them its just plain out of order. Not like paintball most games are played with regen rules so you get plenty game play so never any need for cheating is there to be fare
                  DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                    Why do so many people complain about hit taking when they are not the individual being hit, may not know it, may not know what to do, etc... How do you even know you hit them?

In life, it's so easy to point fingers in complaint, yet seemingly so difficult to merit those with good conduct...
                    yeh i see your point i aimed this thread at the oout right blaten cheating...we all sometimes dont call hits if we dont know we been hit, but when you can tell you have or seen someone being hit thats wrong
                    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

Comment

Sometimes i even put my hand up and ive not even been hit just because im getting lased with 50 bbs or so lol also flinch because i would rather it hit me in the arm than my face lol
                      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Some people cheat because they don't get the point of the game. They think it's all about "winning".

Comment

None of us ever cheat, honest, ever, no not me guv.
                          Every game I've been to, someone comes stomping into the safezone, throwing teddies and dollies out of the pram shouting the odds about "this or that cheating person of questionable parentage".
                          I know, it's upsetting, but it's a game.Only a game. So let it go, be the better person. If a player persists, have a word with a marshal, let them sort it out. Remember, that sometimes we all get carried away, not feel a bb strike. Adrenalin plays its part, and sometimes, you may not be as hot a shot as you think you are.
                          That being said, I know I've been the person throwing teddies and dollies, and I know I've probably been the cause of someone else doing the same. As for those who insist on persisting; s*d 'em.
                          Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Its natural.

People dont like losing. Be honest, who here genuinely likes losing? and dont give me any bolloks about "its not the winning, its the taking part that counts" or "I play for fun not to win"

Winning makes you feel good, and some people will go through further lengths than others to get that sweet, sweet victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                              Its natural.

People dont like losing. Be honest, who here genuinely likes losing? and dont give me any bolloks about "its not the winning, its the taking part that counts" or "I play for fun not to win"

Winning makes you feel good, and some people will go through further lengths than others to get that sweet, sweet victory.
                              I agree with this, everyone would prefer to win but these people are too: stupid, insecure, boring etc that they need to "win" a game where you fire toy guns in a forest, so they cheat.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

battlebox Find out more about battlebox
                              Working...
                              X