Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An M9 that doesnt suck?

western arms m9

its all abs but EXTREMELY high quality, almost feels like metal, has mroe heft thatn the tm too and is a great performer
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Id say go for a WA too. fired one next to my tm m9 and it was brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
        Do you want an M9 that shoots well, or one that looks like a real one? You can't have both.
        For the former, I'd suggest KSC System 7. Mine has worked well in all weathers.
        I want one that shoot well, performance over looks anyday for me.

As for WA, can you even buy WA guns anymore? I dont think Ive ever seen one for sale, except a few 2nd hand ones in the classifieds.

Comment

The WAs are often named the best M9s on the market. They do limited runs of them so look out on Asian sites for one.

Comment

Well thats good then, because Ive just bought one! One WA M9 "perfect version" with spare mag, for ÂŁ60. Bargain. Even if its crap Im sure I can sell it for as much if not more than I bought it for! :P

Comment

I've got a KJW M9 and it's a very reliable gun, and it's never let me down and personally I prefer it to my mates TM :P

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

Both of my tacmasters are spot on so i think you must have been unlucky mate!

Originally posted by TS_Welshy View Post
                Well my TM Tacmaster is incredible. And I mean incredible.
                Ive got 2 Tacmasters and dual weilding them is unreal!
                You’d think that lipos are prone to failure and then spawn gremlins who then tear up your garden, embroider your underwear, wet your bed, then swap your sports car with a Prius.

Comment

One of my TM berettas is 11/12 years old it has been well used and still is, slap good .25 BB through them and they shoot a treat, I metal bodied my 2 this year and they're both great

Comment

If you want one that's a reliable workhorse then get a TM.

If you want one that looks right get the WA.

If you want a metal one, get the KSC/KWA.

Comment

my friend has a western arms one which performs beautifully and is constructed for some wierd abs like material which somehow feels metallic, it also performs very nicely. the downside is (and its a big one) getting spares for it when something goes wrong is rediculously difficult/expensive

Comment

Having just witnessed the thread title, I must admit to being a little disappointed now I'm here.
                        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                        Working...
                        X