• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best sort of sight for an m4?

what he sed^
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

haaha, shadow again +1 but i still love my aimpoint!

what i do is put the aimpoint on top on my carry handle so you get the best of both worlds!
      Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

id show you but.... i dont have anything to put it on right now
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

ermm i can find it mate hold on
          Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Bit like this i think yeh?
            Check out my Feedback!

Comment

thats the badger

looks good AND badass at the same time
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bull View Post
                iron sights ftw
                This man is on track

Comment

How do you go about making the doctor and the scope shatter proof? Would hate to fork out on one of these then get either or both shattered by the first BB that came there way.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

simon buy my aimpoint and magnifier.
                    but i must say ACOG, with doctor sight aswell, not sure
                    i prefer the norm, with the iron sight

Comment

Had a stand alone Doctor sight. Although it worked ok it was extremely flimsy. The gun was leaning against a wall, it fell over and completely crushed it. Nowhere near as strong as a standard reflex.

Comment

really? my doctor site and acog get battered around constantly- depends which make doctor sight it was

if it was a cheap chine one that are around then i imagine the housings arnt very strong

and i havnt made any of my sights shatter proof - the change of a bb hitting it is low so the change of a bb hitting it AND breaking it are extremely low

Comment

I would say an ACOG, they look awesome with the ACOg and a simple fore grip.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

3.4x Elcan Scope.

I find them alot easier to aim through than a ACOG and they look so damm sexy
                            Trader Rating - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10676

Comment

I'd say ECLAN better suits Canadian c8's, rather than M4's.

Aimpoint, eotech or ACOG would suit M4's well.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                and i havnt made any of my sights shatter proof - the change of a bb hitting it is low so the change of a bb hitting it AND breaking it are extremely low
                                Friend of mine had a King Arms open sight on his UMP. Was hit in the first 5 minutes of the first game he skirmished with it, and it cracked and the reticule was so distortrd and off-centre that he could no longer use it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
                                Working...
                                X