Seller Dispatch Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seller Dispatch Time

I won't go into details, but how long is a reasonable dispatch time for a private seller, selling on these forums?

Fill in poll and discuss...
    One Working Day
    24.06%
    3 Working Days
    52.63%
    5 Working Days
    16.54%
    7 Working Days
    6.77%

The poll is expired.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Re: Seller Dispatch Time

1-2 days , 3 days at max imo

Comment

Next available opportunity IMO. I will always post an item off the next time I am able to do so.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

1-3 days, unless he notifies you when the first available time he can send it,

eg Joe Blogs works full time and only can get to the post office every saturday.
        He sells a rifle to John Smith on the monday, however he tells him that it will be sent on Saturday.

Recently I've had someone trying to screw me over, says he has sent it but nothings turned up! Paypal Claim is in order!

Comment

I say if you cant post in 3-5 days then the item shoulnt be up for sale so soon. 5 days is a PITA but some people genuinely cant so thats the most id give.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree with funkyCHUNKY.

As long as the buyer is happy with a agreed "shipping date" then all is good.

Comment

3 days unless they have a reason I.e work or something

Comment

I hope you buyers aware us seller are not waiting by the post office on 24hr call waiting for somebody to finally make an offer 2 weeks after listing the item up

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  I hope you buyers aware us seller are not waiting by the post office on 24hr call waiting for somebody to finally make an offer 2 weeks after listing the item up
                  +1 to that!!

Comment

Most people do have lives outside zeroin.
                    Most of the things ive bought off here have been despatched within 3 days and i try to do the same, but agree with above, if you cant get to the post office till friday, worth mentioning it so it doesnt upset people who think your ripping them off as they didnt get there item within 48 hours lol

Originally posted by Metalbody
                    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Thing is, although we all work etc, its really not that hard to nip out at lunch/leave with a family member/courier to post, as said, If there was an "agreed" post date then yeah not a problem, but if somebody left me hanging for days on end id be abit p*ssed. Ive never failed to get my items out within the 5 days i myself find acceptable, even still i keep the buyer updated with info. I must have told brewer about 15 times, that his rifle got sent out yesterday lol
                      sigpic

Comment

I think 3-5 days is acceptable, or an agreed date.

One guy made me refund him because i didn't post his item the next day (friday) after I told him It would go monday - gave me the right hump :/

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                          1-3 days, unless he notifies you when the first available time he can send it,

eg Joe Blogs works full time and only can get to the post office every saturday.
                          He sells a rifle to John Smith on the monday, however he tells him that it will be sent on Saturday.

Recently I've had someone trying to screw me over, says he has sent it but nothings turned up! Paypal Claim is in order!
                          How do you know he's trying to screw you over and not that it is genuinely delayed or a problem with the post. People like you with no patience who dispute on paypal immediately are just as bad as someone who is late posting an item.
                          Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Just to throw it out there, as far as I know legally... it's to be received within 28 days

Comment

Ultimately it depends on the sellers working situation,luckily I can post within 24 hours usually..shift work does have it's benefits..:D
                              As long as the delay is agreed before the purchase is finalised there shouldn't be an issue.:D
                              There's always a hidden agenda with these threads....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Wargasm Find out more about Wargasm
                              Working...
                              X