Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

anyone interested in a indoor CQB centre in Doncaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone interested in a indoor CQB centre in Doncaster?

Guys any more feedback? need as much as i can before i can do it

cheers
    *GOD WILL JUDGE ARE ENEMIES, WE"LL ARANGE THE MEETING*

Comment

If there is a big enough old warehouse. So long as you can devise something allong the lines of a shopping center or something remotly similar, you will be on to a winner. The more appealing you can make it the better the attraction for others to travel to play...Obviously....

Maybe during the week have like a cafe and shooting range so people can mess with their guns and snipers and test range. Have a decent tech on board to assist.

Simlpe stuff. make sure you have decent toilets, I think that is a major gripe for a lot of people. If you can provide somewhere to sit and a few tables. Doesn't have to be anything fancy just usable. That kind of stuff.

Here in Barrow literally 40m from where I am sat there is an empty retail store that is 140m x 45m so thats...erm....6525 square meters sat doing nothing been empty for nearly a year.

Anyone fancy a challange I am more than willing to help. I would happily be on site daily to help out and advise where I can.

There you go, nearly 70,000 square feet all on the same (well sort of) level. Come to Barrow.

You can just imagin it........ERRRR You don't want to do it like that.....
      Last edited by North West Outpost; 3 August, 2011, 16:16.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by tubzza View Post
        Something like CQB city would be great. Not much of that type around
        YES CQB city looks awesome i would make the drive just to come and see the good 'al UK CQB city.

Comment

I would be up for that. Around £25 for the walk on would be a good price.
          If you are going to do night games during the week try tuesday as there is less on for a lot of people.
          If you could have an onsite shop and someone that knows how to fix guns or at least point you in the direction of the parts that would be useful to have.
          Also run twice a month for the weekend games to give more people a chance to get onsite.
          More than the players the marshals must have a good attitude for it to work. With bad marshals comes bad players.
          One last thing allow rubber knives as they always make cqb more fun XD.

Run the merchant game as well, One team of three guards the merchant, then the rest of the groups are split in two. The teams have to get hidden boxes to the merchant in exchange for points the team with the most points wins. However the merchant never stays in one place and the bodyguards are on infinite medics with the merchant. They will fire on any player that has a gun on the merchant no matter for how long.
          I have played this once before as a bodyguard and it was the most fun that I have had at a cqb site.
          It can be set on fire.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jamesherrington Find out more about jamesherrington
          Working...
          X