RIF Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIF Insurance?

There is a company that do insurance for RIF's - They offer insurance for all of your kit (vests, mags, accessories), not just your RIF's and it covers them whilst in use which is what a lot of people are looking for...I believe they cover for most things apart from mechanical failure, but if you drop it and break it you're covered.

I believe the excess is also only £25 so its not bad either.

I got quoted for £2500 worth of kit a very reasonable premium of £108 for the year...which i'd happily pay as it gives you somewhat of a safety net if you were to fall over and smash up your grands worth of PTW!

I don't believe I am breaking any forum rules as when I last check zeroone didn't do insurance

http://www.perkins-slade.com/for-spo...ment-insurance

...if you have any questions regarding this that you can't find in their FAQ section drop me a PM and I will find out for you as I am a previous employee of this company

//Shaide
    sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Perhaps you could hide the rif? Lift a single floor board or create a shelf behind a wardrobe. Strap it to the underside of your bed... out of site. Just a few ideas!

Comment

where abouts in SE london mate, im east dulwich/honor oak area and live near an utter s hole known as peckham... or as the gangsters call it PECKNARMMMMMMMMMMMmm

if your surrey ques/ canada water you should be fine...

not going to deny it most of the kids who would dare break in will see it and brick it.
        If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

I'm moving into a flat just outside of Canary Warf, its directly opposite the O2 Arena on the river.
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

youll be fine
            If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
            Working...
            X