New to airsoft - what do i need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to airsoft - what do i need?

so if i buy one from zero one, and ask for it painted, what will they do to it?
    sigpic

Comment

They'd paint about 51% of the gun in a fluroscent colour, I think it's green they do not too sure (I'm about to find out aswell) also I think you can talk to them and have them avoid certain bits of the gun like the receiver and others

Comment

ah thats cool, i dont mind that, im defo gonna start doing this, right now i just wanna go out and do it

i bet its a right adrenaline rush when people are shooting at you!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TomCW22 View Post
          so if i buy one from zero one, and ask for it painted, what will they do to it?
          As mentioned before, YOU cannot buy any guns of zeroone. Since you've got to be 18 to purchase one.

You have to be careful how you word things on here as discussion of illegal activities (ie. purchasing an airsoft gun underage/giving money to somone else to purchase one for you) is not tolerated.

Either you're waiting til you're 18 and BUYING one or you're recieving one as a GIFT from an over-18.

I don't want to seem like a d**k, i've just seen far too many people get in trouble on here because they weren't careful about what they said.

You seem like a nice, enthusiastic guy and I hope you enjoy airsoft as much as I and many others do.
          Last edited by plainlazy44; 3 August, 2011, 21:27. Reason: missed info

Comment

hi and welcome to the sport,firstly go to a game and see if its for you,hire or borrow a friends weapon,no point shelling out cash if you dont like it.safty is a key point as bbs can hit hard...your eyes and teeth are the most important thing(before a weapon),so i would advise you to kit yourself out with a mask or decent ballistic eye wear.

cash is a big factor in our sport...take into consideration the costs...gear and kit,weapons,ammo,pyro`s,game day fee,once bitten the costs rise as you will want many guns.

another point to take is to just have fun.....

hope this helps.

Comment

ahh, firstly, to clarify, i meant if i get one gifted to me! which is whats happening!

and secondly, im looking into it all and going for some fun with friends doing it, should be a laugh, and then im going to think about doing it a lot more!
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomCW22 Find out more about TomCW22
              Working...
              X