G&G, what is your opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G, what is your opinion?

I cant fault G&G really... nicely built piece of kit, that looks the part and doesnt cost the moon. i got one of their newer M4 platform, GR4 G26, feels heavy, looks great, shoots straight and at 320 fps out of the box!
    Single shot is fine, the plastics are a bit cheap'ish yet hold up good... but the biggest let down is the rof on full auto... I get 10-12 per sec....

Comment

i got a g&g mp5a4 with blow back, love it! sounds good and fired great, even range was good for small barrel :D

Comment

I got the combat machine GR16 blowbak and i reaky like it the only prooblems it had were naff wiring that gave out one me but thats only because the blowback feature tends to shake things loose, it was slightly overpowered and finally ive recently discovered that the metat that is on it, is not parkerized so it rusts slightly because its only painted, other than that unless the end of the world as we know it happens there will always be parts, mags and accesories
        Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

got a G&G full metal MP5 SD6.
          mate has a Combat Machine M4.

Both perform equal to all the stock CA's and TM's on site.

Comment

Ive just taken delivery of a g&g gr16 r5, brilliant gun, will do a full review after i take it out the first time on 28th.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

They're okay, but I honestly think you'd be better off buying a Jing Gong.

Comment

got the G&G toptech t418 light
                absollutly amazing,
                robust, nice colour awesome range and sound (for the people that like it) and constant around 330
                amazing piece of kit
                ACES
                Airsoft Commando Elite Squad

Comment

G&G is boss amazing gun for cheap prices,

Comment

Got the GR-16 as my first aeg and it's a cracking gun for the price and if you get it with the clear receiver it's not so bad. The blowback is a nice feature that most other more expensive guns don't have.
                    "I aim to misbehave".

Comment

they make good guns.
                      There like the toyota of guns, cheap and reliable

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bornstellar Squad Suicide. Just here to f**k s**t up really Find out more about Bornstellar
                      Working...
                      X