X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toyko Marui Glock 17 and Serpa's

lol what a holster fail

Comment

Tell me about it. Although I've done it again, and I can now get the glock in. But it's not got the height now and the slide hits the roof of the holster too hard to go in with the light on.

I'm fairly sure now that there isn't actually enough material on a safariland to wrap around the gun completely with enough space to fit all that stuff inside!!

Comment

look if you want a cheap glock holster then a certain tactical shop in cambridgeshire sells the pro duty roto holsters for glocks for £10

Comment

i've got both the serpa and the pro duty one and my tm glock custom used to fit in my serpa perfectly and my new glock fits nice in the pro duty one, but i've got a cnc'd metal slide on the glock so i don't know how well the standard slide will fit

Comment

Probably won't then. I'm not finding too many glock 21 serpas either!

Out of interest, I keep seeing 'sportster' Blackhawk serpas. What's a sportster?

Comment

sportsters are designed for civilians that need a cc weapon and attaches via a paddle platform

Comment

Okay, isn't that just your general serpa though? Just without the thigh or molle attachments?

Comment

This certain shop that caters for kit which is tactical sells glock 21 holsters and they also do a holster and molle platform combo for a good price
                  G&G all the way, no other say!

Comment

yup its another way for blackhawk to earn money of of people that are too stupid to realise just that

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Flubber 1123 Find out more about Flubber 1123
                    Working...
                    X