Listen to Music While Skirmishing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Listen to Music While Skirmishing ?

One downsaide if you get carryed away and start singing that would be funny.

Comment

i was thinking about using regular earphones and putting some peltors over the top, think it wouldnt be too bad listening to music if youre charging a base or generally firing alot anyway :D

Comment

When ever i do a bit of skirmishing, i allways have my head phones pelting at full volume. bit of snoop dog and 2pac on their :P

Comment

i tryed it used to have one ear in while walking to the game zone get me syked but i generally just stopped. it does mess with your senses.

And agreed this thread is very dissapointing Rise against and snoop dogg mentioned. whats next. N dubz :|

Comment

i tryed it with one headphone in my left ear.
            was fun listining to some heavy metal.
            but i prefered to hear pyro bangs etc :D
            Originally posted by FireKnife
            Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

No offence, but we're trying to simulate combat, right? If I real soldier marched around listening to headphones, he'd dead pretty soon. Also, I find quite of the music choices quite dissapointing. Just my 2 pence.

Comment

i'm not trying to simulate real combat. some of the things i do definately wouldn't cut it on the battlefield lol.

and in some cqb situations, when you have about 20 players in a small but more open arena (not the labrynth kind), the amount of gunfire and shouting makes noise indistinguishable anyway. plus one of the sites i go to plays loud metal music or something on the speakers too. i can't tell you how many times i've heard the fricking 'black hawk down' soundtrack. only 'bara bara' is good ffs.

so an ipod on low volume, so that only you can hear it, noone else, and so you can still hear some noise, is ok i think. not in woodland maybe, but whatever.

anyway, after this, i'm more interested in watching fricking music videos lol.

Originally posted by Taylorb View Post
                i am making one of these..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Lol I dnt think this is a good idea because you cant fight or listen anything around when you are listening to the music
                  I will shoot you all.

Comment

isnt there a thread already on this? :S

and shouldnt it be in the music section?

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                      isnt there a thread already on this? :S
                      I think this is the thread you're thinking about, it's just been dug up!

Comment

I'm shocked that people seem to disagree with rise against and rage so much, i was reading this feeling an overwhelming sense of pride in the airsofting community. At least this is one place i can still turn where i'm not going to have to hear anything that would be played on the hits... thanks for restoring my faith in humanity guys, lol :D

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                          I think this is the thread you're thinking about, it's just been dug up!
                          nah mate, its in the music section where this is supposed to be.

check the bottom of the forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xDeltaOne Find out more about xDeltaOne
                          Working...
                          X