Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chronographs

heya guys if i can drag you away from looting for just a few mins :D

im looking into chronographs while cowered under the table with my gun (joke )and was wondering what a good make was for around 100 squid? ive been looking at the xcortech x3200 and the guarder one zeroone do.

has anyone used them?

Re: chronographs

Xcortech 100% every time. Also look in HK they can be found for about £60 delivered

Comment

The Guarder Speeder chronograph never failed me, it's a cracking chronograph. That's my recommendation :]

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
        Xcortech 100% every time. Also look in HK they can be found for about £60 delivered
        +1.
        My local site has just recently switched to these.

Comment

I got a Fidragon for pretty damn cheap from HK. Seems to do the job for me

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
            The Guarder Speeder chronograph never failed me, it's a cracking chronograph. That's my recommendation :]
            have to go against the crowd dont ya :D haha i must admit guarder are a good make. but it doesnt look as good a system as the xcortech

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              haha i must admit guarder are a good make.
              Nooooo! Guarder aren't very good to be fair, but their chronograph was a cracking one :] At least it's better than their Desert Eagle metal kits lol.
              Last edited by Gaffa; 9 August, 2011, 15:17. Reason: no need for language

Comment

my site has at least 2 of the Xcortech X3200 so if thats something to go on.

Comment

haha you and that desert eagle :P your right i think im going to go for the xcortech

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                    haha you and that desert eagle :P
                    Just in general :] Out of the two metal kits I've bought, both of them haven't fitted properly, have bad safety and required some kind of modification to get it to fit :|

Plus the high flow valves, may as well have just thrown £15 or whatever it was on the floor. Gave barely any FPS upgrade. The chronograph was the only thing they did right.
                    Last edited by Gaffa; 9 August, 2011, 15:18. Reason: language

Comment

bloody hell =/ not gooood. i think i will probably go for the xcortech

Comment

+1 on the xcortech.
                        . .

Comment

I've personally used the Madbull V2, Xcortech and a SMK (Guarder 2000 clone)

The Xcortech was far more consistent with it's readings.

Comment

nice one guys i think the choice is clear

Comment

Have you lookked at the chrony range? I have one and its pretty good
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X