Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chronographs

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
    Just in general :] Out of the two metal kits I've bought, both of them haven't fitted properly, have bad safety and required some kind of modification to get it to fit :|
    Pretty sure it warns you about that in the literature...

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
    Plus the high flow valves, may as well have just thrown £15 or whatever it was on the floor. Gave barely any FPS upgrade. The chronograph was the only thing they did right.
    Did you have the same hammer spring etc in the gun? It's a bit of a myth that high flow valves will increase the FPS of any gun in my experience...
    Last edited by Gaffa; 9 August, 2011, 15:23. Reason: edit quote

Comment

another vote for xcortech, does ROF and adjustments for different weight bb etc

Originally posted by Metalbody
      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

I have an xcortech too, but I haven't the experience with anything else to do a comparison... Seems fine to me though!

Comment

Xcortech for me aswell..it tally's with the one that the site I play at uses but there is a 10 fps between them and the ones the Mall use( I think they are Madbulls:D)

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
            Xcortech for me aswell..it tally's with the one that the site I play at uses but there is a 10 fps between them and the ones the Mall use( I think they are Madbulls:D)
            Hey man,

So it comes up with about 10 fps difference to the ones they use at the mall? Is that 10 fps higher or lower than the Madbulls?
            Thanks!

Comment

My Xcortech read 10-ish FPS higher than the Madbulls my local site used to have before they switched.

Comment

+1 to the Xcortech, brill chrono. Won't let you down and as most people have said, best lump of cash you can spend on a chronograph
                Originally posted by Tiercel
                The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Xcortech again, I switched from a combro to it recently and wouldn't go back. The mad bull ones are notorious for giving values that don't match up to anything else!! So I never even entertained the thought of getting one of those.

Comment

nice one guys i think we shall all be putting into the pot for one of these

Comment

You can get the xcortech for 70 dollars plus delivery from a certain hobby shop in asia which should work out cheaper

Comment

not when i have to pay taxes and fee's =(

Comment

Originally posted by Shredder View Post
                          Hey man,

So it comes up with about 10 fps difference to the ones they use at the mall? Is that 10 fps higher or lower than the Madbulls?
                          Thanks!
                          Mine read 330's theirs 340's enough for them to not let me play

Comment

..to late to edit..to avoid confusion caused by my previous post ..when I first went to the Mall my chrono read mid 340's,theirs mid 350's..I had the spring adjusted and then mine read 330's theirs 340's..sorry :D

Comment

from my last experience with the mall there chrono was WAAAAY off

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                                not when i have to pay taxes and fee's =(
                                You shouldn't be paying any import duties/fees if you order just that, the max allowance before duties is £135 (shipping included).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                                Working...
                                X