Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What has your highest multikill been at airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What has your highest multikill been at airsoft?

The last game day I was at I was defending a warehouse when a large group of the other team went past. Pistol drew I came out behind them and fired....*click*....I had forgot I had put the mag in my pocket to heat the gas a bit. Fortunately they were firing and didnt hear me so brought up the sentry and got 5 of the group. I then fell back into the warehouse with the other team after me, managed to pick off 3 more until I turned around to see a nice shotgun in my face...I immediately surrendered!
    Get it right roon ye!

Comment

this was along time ago, but i held a kill house/cottage on my own for about 3 hours wuth a spaz12 and a glock 26 and was up to around 45 kills by the end.

reason was more to do with the rest of the team, we kinda cut the enemy team in 2, plus we held the higher ground above the cottage so the enemy couldn't really get in through the door in any numbers, either a, the team shot them, or b only 1 or 2 managed to get to the door by which time i could get the kills in before they could get through the barricade.

if they bypassed me to go after the rest of the team, i got little sneek kills here and there.

it rained too and i kept dry which was nice.

Boris
      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I find it quite hard to get multi-kills as all the hopping around and tactical diving tends to really mess up my accuracy. It also has a side affect of totally knackering me out in 5 minutes, to make me totally inafective for the rest of the day.
        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

12 kills in around 3 seconds from me and a mate at sopley when J used to run it a few years back. the sniggering was immense. that'll teach em to line up outside the wrong building :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
          Working...
          X