Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Feedback

What annoys me is when people expect feedback for buying, well done, you managed to pay for something you wanted to buy!
    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

^ Very good point!

I'd have no problem with the system being for selling only. Stop people buying a few bits of tat to get a rating before screwing somebody over on a big sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
        What annoys me is when people expect feedback for buying, well done, you managed to pay for something you wanted to buy!
        And waiting two or three days for someone to pay you for something that you are wanting to shift doesn't?
        Sleep and I are very good friends we just haven't seen alot of each other recently!

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
          I see your point, and I agree with you to a level, but equally, a little bit of recognition for being a trustworthy buyer that hasn't messed you around is quite justified, I feel.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Thanks for all the constructive comments on here, like a few of you i am more of a seller than a buyer and i provide a very fast service......... because i know how stressfull it can be if it is something you desperately want to use that weekend (for example) and it doesn't turn up!

Basically i sell but treat the buyer with the service i would like!

I have tried gentle reminders on 2 people (will not name, names) but not even had a thank you for a ggod service let alone feedback!!

Comment

I get this a lot too, being new-ish to the forums i've had a few sellers say that they don't want to deal with me because of my low iTrader rating. Despite the fact that i'm waiting on at least 4 people to leave positive feedback.
              And another tip that i learnt the hard way, always test everything out before leaving feedback with the seller - i used to leave positive feedback the moment the item arrived, but after having a Gbb completely crap out on me after having rated the seller as "excellent" i felt a little daft.
              Being able to retract feedback sounds like a good idea, but i expect it'd be abused at some point.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Steveuknotts Not finished it yet! lol Find out more about Steveuknotts
              Working...
              X