• Show
Clear All

Re: opinions on gas smg

I love my MP9. It slays.

Just need more mags for it.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I have just sold my MP7, however not because of poor performance, it was epic, as others have said, keep the gun lubed up, the action clear of mud n crap, the seals on the mags sprayed and they work beautifully. Empty a mag in four seconds on full -auto :-) Ive only sold due to lack of CQB play.

Also have a GBB KC02, but thats not an SMG, but its just as awesome
      Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
      There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
        The exact issue i have now!
        I have spent the best part of four hours disassembling, treating the hop bucking and reassembling the gun to get to the hop up (for all your talents KWA, the one piece polymer body on the MP7 is a bad idea!).

The top two video walkthroughs on this Youtube page helped immensely:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&oq=kwa+mp7+di

According to the KWA forums, the hop issues can be cured by soaking the hop buckings in Acetone i.e. nail varnish remover for an hour and letting them dry. This dries out the rubber and removes all of the oil soaked up causing the swelling.

I've yet to try the results tonight as it's dark so fingers crossed.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I have the KSC (TW version) MP7 and it is a thing of beauty. The ROF is incredible, and the noise it makes is rather deafening. I clean the mags regularly and don't have any problems with it.
          When I got it, the valve had been replaced, so it was firing rather hot. I installed the NPAS kit, which once fitted, is really easy to calibrate. Unlike other NPAS units that require a bit of disassembly to tweak, the MP7 unit comes with a long allen key that you poke down the barrel and twist in order to alter the power. Bob's your uncle. Or Bill is, in my case.
          I'd love an MP9 to go with my MP7.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I've gone the other route with my MP7 and ordered the official 'low power' bolt assembly from KWA in the US. It costs the same as an NPAS but is a lot easier to fit.

The only downside being the FPS isn't adjustable but you should be doing a good 330 - 350 FPS temperature dependant.

Comment

Can you buy things from kwa usa's pro shop.... i cant get united kingdom to show up?
              Im too looking for the low power bolt but im stumped
              sigpic

Comment

You're better off burning your cash than importing from the states.

Last time I ordered from the US I got bent right over by customs. They didn't even bother to spit...
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Im pretty much stuffed then as the screws in my bolt are knackered and i cant get em out. even a replacement carrier would do me. been googling for hours
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
                    I have the KSC (TW version) MP7 and it is a thing of beauty. The ROF is incredible, and the noise it makes is rather deafening. I clean the mags regularly and don't have any problems with it.
                    When I got it, the valve had been replaced, so it was firing rather hot. I installed the NPAS kit, which once fitted, is really easy to calibrate. Unlike other NPAS units that require a bit of disassembly to tweak, the MP7 unit comes with a long allen key that you poke down the barrel and twist in order to alter the power. Bob's your uncle. Or Bill is, in my case.
                    I'd love an MP9 to go with my MP7.
                    Purely out of interest, can you PM me where you got your NPAS?

Comment

Im pretty much stuffed then as the screws in my bolt are knackered and i cant get em out. even a replacement carrier would do me. been googling for hours
                      Joe90, KWA have just invoiced me for the parts I've ordered, I will let you know how the shipping process goes.

I have lube at the ready. (-_- )

Comment

Will the ksc parts fit the kwa...namely the bolt carrier
                        sigpic

Comment

Will the ksc parts fit the kwa...namely the bolt carrier
                          KWA were being very coy with me when I asked, however they are visually identical.

I wonder how many rules we have breached so far on this thread... 0_0

Comment

Not many lol. Im gonna give the bomber steel bolt carrier a go but its branded for ksc
                            sigpic

Comment

Loving my bro's 2 KWA MAC11's. They rape your gas though so we switched to propane........... be carefull in confined spaces around many middle aged blokes as the propane smell we all love may not be the gas coming from your gun........ not a smell for the faint hearted......or pussys :D

Comment

Well im still stumped for a new bolt carrier after hours of google hunting i found nothing.... need to drill out and re thread it i think
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomtomsatnav love airsoft! Find out more about tomtomsatnav
                                Working...
                                X