Clear All

Re: paypal account on hold!

Then there you go, you're providing valid, helpful info
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

They can also put your account on hold if someone leaves a rather silly note in the add message box.

I've had this myself, i sold a pistol on here a while back and the buyer left in the message box "i'll take good care of her mate don't worry".

So my payment was held for three days and also my account activity was locked. I couldn't send or receive any money until it was sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by JBall View Post
        All the info needed will be on paypal's site, His account will be on hold because he has been selling alot so they will be investigating if he is a business and needs to pay higher rates, but most the time they wount tell you this

Probely had an email saying all this when the put it was on hold!
        And you are wrong on both statements there

This thread was aimed at friendly users...the ones who posted helpful info. Dont like it dont read it. certainly dont comment on it.
        Last edited by JOE90; 27 August, 2011, 22:31.
        sigpic

Comment

like suggested above Joe i would give them a ring to get the best sence out of them, this happened to me after a i suddenly made a load of sales all in a short space of time but 1 or 2 stern words should sort your problem out very quickly! my problem was sorted out in about 2 days after ringing them up
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Yeah thanks i rang them and went a bit crazy so had to hang up lol so ill give it another go later lol thanks.people. Its not often i make these type.of threads but when i do your all spot on with help.
            sigpic

Comment

It could be that the buyer on ebay lodged a complaint with them and they held your account or yes like some people said you have to be careful about what you write I had someone I was selling a launcher too before tell me a friend had his paypal account almost suspended because the wrote "For M79" in the comments box
              sigpic
              Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
              Working...
              X