Most realistic feeling AK variant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most realistic feeling AK variant?

Sounds like a newbie question (apologies) but having owned a few AK's and also have a real steel deactivated one for comparison, what is the closest feeling airsoft variant about?

I'm really after an AEG as opposed to a GBB as it will be used and needs to be reliable...

Currently using a romanian CMYA blowback which is pretty good surprisingly, and it looks like im destined for the Marui AK102 at some point in the future...

After a tac version as opposed to traditinal AK look and feel.

Any ideas?

Re: Most realistic feeling AK variant?

i suppose the real sword or the lct airsoft series of ak's and by real sword i mean their chinese ak's

Comment

You have the Romanian EBB? Could you perhaps give me your opinion on the shooting experience and sound of it compared to your average AEG?

I'm quite interested in one of these...

Comment

The best i've ever owned was a G&G AKm but from what I hear Real Sword take the honmours, I think they're even made in the same factory as real steel?
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Real Sword.

Comment

iNK: Steve Harrison at UA has one of the CYMA EBB things and he can't speak highly enough of it. So much so, I was tempted to pick one up and see for myself.

I've got a VFC AK74 and it's not far off the real one I shot earlier this year, just newer.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              iNK: Steve Harrison at UA has one of the CYMA EBB things and he can't speak highly enough of it. So much so, I was tempted to pick one up and see for myself.

I've got a VFC AK74 and it's not far off the real one I shot earlier this year, just newer.
              CYMA have come such a long way. I've used three CYMA AK's now and all of them were a joy to use.

Just having internal conversations whether to shell out for that CYMA EBB or stick it out and wait for the KWA AK-47su kinetic recoil thinger or whatever they call it...

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Real Sword.
                parts are made in the same factory as the real one, so i guess it is.

Comment

Real Sword, if only mine would shoot as good as it looks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hydra25 View Post
                    Real Sword, if only mine would shoot as good as it looks.
                    I hear they drop fps like crazy when you apply any Kind of hop. I read a review that said from around 280 with no hop to about 160 with hop (using .20)

I would like a type 56-1 but the above put me off the high price.I am not paying £400 for a paper weight (mostly because i have no paper)

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                      I hear they drop fps like crazy when you apply any Kind of hop. I read a review that said from around 280 with no hop to about 160 with hop (using .20)

I would like a type 56-1 but the above put me off the high price.I am not paying £400 for a paper weight (mostly because i have no paper)
                      The FPS on mine is fine, it just refuses to fire in single shot and isn't reliable in fully auto.
                      sigpic

Comment

My AK is the best looking and feeling AK I have come across. Real Sword Type-56 folding stock with a real steel AKM foregrip real steel AK rear sight AKM flash hider and real sling and cleaning rod. Systema gears and an m110 spring iirc. Looks and feels amazing. Shoots like a dream. weathered with taste. Is this the ultimate AEG AK?

behold the AKMS;

better pics to follow

spartacus

Comment

...erm, quite possibly, very nice.
                          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Real Sword, mate. I'm sure you've seen mine at some point.

Comment

"Pugwash" has just (lol, today) dropped off an LCT AKMS for me to install a Madbull TBB; its the 2009 version, and she's a real stunner.

Edit - in fact, I'm sure he won't mind me taking a couple of pictures to post on here!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                              Working...
                              X