Most realistic feeling AK variant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most realistic feeling AK variant?

Inokatsu. Stunning AKs. Ridiculously expensive though.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Next time we skirmish. You can have a look at my tactical ak. It's a SRC third gen. Really solid and some of the best internals you can get from a stock aeg.
      Gamertag V3RN3TTI

Itrader link

Comment

I've been a massive fan of G&G, however, I have to give it to Real Sword without a doubt... from the packaging to the manuals, and all the accessories you get with it, not to mention the amazing built quality, the gun smells like machine parts, steel and oil the second you open the box, everything's blued like they should be, it feels like a club, no rattling at all. No videos or pictures could justify the quality of a RS, so unless you're saving up for a GBB AKM or better yet, waiting for the WE ak series to be released (I'd recommend that over the GHK), if you want an AEG, RS is the one to go for imo.

Comment

I have owned a fair few myself, mainly VFC's over everything. Loved them, feel great and
          look it too. Got a T56-2 and yes it really was something though I had similar problems
          with semi and found it to be a tad slow and wasn't wanting to upgrade it so just punted
          it. I then managed to get the LCT AKMS (exact same one as Pugwash's) and I
          have to say it has blown everything away. The most solid AK I have felt today and kudos
          to LCT for their gearbox and motor, has a G&P rof performance out of the box and
          great accuracy.

For me LCT and I know there is a UK restock due soon so I will be blowing more cash
          methinks!

Comment

Does the lct take a gas blowback conversion kit? I think I remember it does
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

It does. They've had one at AI Towers the last few weeks. Apparently it's shite.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Shite and expensive,not my favorite combo
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

If I was buying an LCT I'd just get their AKM or RPK.
                  AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by hydra25 View Post
                    The FPS on mine is fine, it just refuses to fire in single shot and isn't reliable in fully auto.
                    Are you using Real Sword AK mags? Because they have a proprietory mag system.

My Real Sword AK is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                      I didnt know this. And it has now completely put me off ever buying one.

I want one i can put Beta mags in... *sigh*
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

My Real Sword AK is fantastic.
                        Yep I'm using RS mags, the problem is just that sometime single shot just does nothing, just a useless trigger pull and you can fix it by going to full auto, then you can get another few shots from it before it stops again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                          "Pugwash" has just (lol, today) dropped off an LCT AKMS for me to install a Madbull TBB; its the 2009 version, and she's a real stunner.

Edit - in fact, I'm sure he won't mind me taking a couple of pictures to post on here!

Post away shipmate, oh and by the way do you fancy fitting a MOSFET to it at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by hydra25 View Post
                            Yep I'm using RS mags, the problem is just that sometime single shot just does nothing, just a useless trigger pull and you can fix it by going to full auto, then you can get another few shots from it before it stops again.
                            I've never had that problem and I use mine on both single and full auto. Maybe give your mags a bit of a lube to sort the feeding problem.

Comment

just to pipe in for the akm recoil series, i did manage to put on some different wood furniture and stock to one. So they are modable should you wish to make them a little less tm and a little more real. obvious benifits are the hop and recoil unit.

Comment

I've never had that problem and I use mine on both single and full auto. Maybe give your mags a bit of a lube to sort the feeding problem.
                                No it's nothing to do with the mags at all, it's the gun itself, gunna have to open it up and take another look when I can find some time.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                                Working...
                                X