Rant in Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant in Airsoft

i'm not sure if this is the right title for this but here we go...

i'm walking in my local mall when i noticed a paintball stall, they trying to sell and promote their hobby to the public. i was curious and looked at this album full of pictures and noticed a prop chopper, tank and lots more!
    i remember when i was paintballing before, we played in our local site and a H-34 helicopter is used for a blackhawk down game, another site have a cessna light plane and a M-113! wow!

yes, i know, in longmoore we have ruins, train and burned cars, in urban assault have tanks but not enough.

we spend lots of money to look and feel like real soldiers, we're playing with 1/1 reliplicas of the rifles and even tried to imitate the recoil of it!

now, do we have a site that have it all and when you play on that site, you will say ''wow that was very good and very realistic! i will definetely come back again!''

let me know...

Re: Rant in Airsoft

What???

Comment

Would anyone care to translate this into the English language.

Comment

I think hes pissy that his airsoft site is crap?
        Knowledge is power

Comment

Are you asking if anyone knows of an airsoft site that is as good as that paintball site you refer to vaguely? I'm confused, again.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Basically he wants to know if there is a site out there that has the whole package in terms of abandoned helicopters and tanks etc to give that extra bit of realism!

---
            I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.680698,-3.227872
            I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Comment

I agree entirely!

(someone help me out here)
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I understand it but its what you interpret as realism.... not all warzones have abondoned helis and tanks everywhere... at least outside of COD anyway
                Last edited by JOE90; 29 August, 2011, 20:41.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                  I understwnd it but its what you interpret as realism.... not all warzones have abondoned helis and tanks everywhere...
                  But...Call Of Duty Modern Warfare maps do

Comment

Paintball is far more accepted, widespread and expensive than airsoft and therefore takes in more revenue so its hardly surprising that airsoft sites struggle to put in place the same sort of infrastructure. My local paintball site is just completing a full wildwest town!
                    HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

you mean like the old lottery paintball advert! now that would be epic airsofting!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmnY_Q0YBVE
                      sigpic

more feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19678

Comment

dont get me wrong, i played on different sites and most of it just playing in a middle of a forest with few props in it. not very exciting...

my concern is how come paintball site can have real props than airsoft site?

Comment

What paintball sites do you know that take place in WW2 military bunkers and military/police training sites? I think you just need a new site.

Comment

bit of a generalisation there m8 perhaps, both paintball sites I know of are your standard few props/bases in the middle of a forest, whereas I know of quite a few airsoft sites that are based in highly unique settings, the mall, drakelow bunker, anzio and thats just the one firm that Im connected with

id also be a bit dubious about random photos taken for a paintball brochure as well
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                            airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Airsofters are a lot tighter than Painballers and will not spend the money unless it is on the newest most expensive must have.

Apart from that who the hell is going to spend that much money on props? Most Airsoft sights I have been to are un manned except for the walk on days and odd corp days. So things would just get wrecked.

If you would like to see moving helecoptors and tanks, most people like the realism but draw the line at getting squashed...lol.

Have you ever been to Carrerick?
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

riversphynxz Vietnam war relics collector, model aircaft builder, painter, musician Find out more about riversphynxz
                              Working...
                              X