This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full Stock Or Sliding - I Can't Decide

sorry if it's been said already CBA to read everyones idea of what "looks" good

go with whats practical and comfortable with you.

are you in a woodland environment or cqb most of the time, and even then do you sit in a bush and wish "god i'd love to have a sliding stock to make this more compact.

I sometimes wish i had a sliding stock on my m4 but i just try and stay out of the bushes that hinder my movement, and even then i'll sling it on my back and make do with my pistol if i have to.

go with what feel natural and comfortable

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

I use a full stock on my MP5A4.... my CQB choice

Then I use a sliding stock on my M4... My mid range loadout.

Go figure :S

Sliding stock looks better, but full is much comfier for me on an MP5.. So Full stock gets my vote "if this is still going, can't be bothered to scroll up".
      Last edited by FryFubar; 7 February, 2009, 01:29. Reason: missed out a bit

Comment

I've pretty much opted for the sliding stock set up. Going to see how it works out this weekend.

For looks the sliding has won it for me. Bit worried how I will like a battery sling. I can see it falling off my shoulder a bit due to the weight?

Comment

Sliding, SMG's are ment to be compact. Looks so much better that way, imo the full stocks look to big for the gun on mp5's.

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

id go with the Full stock all the way. bigger battery and solid feel and in your case i personally think its looks better as well. agree with the m4 though. they do look a bit weird with the solid stock

Comment

i find the full stock to be abit annoying when your doing abit of CQB, where as the sliding stock is perfect

Comment

Full stock FTW!
                Ghillie suits, You can't Kill, What you can't see!

Comment

Full stocks look better, but of all the MP5's i've used sliding stock is deffinately better, especially in CQB.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

id just toss i coin dude heads full stock,tails slidey stock..

Comment

heres my folding stock
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

pretty gun besides the launcher

folding stocks are probably the most practical - gives the solid feel of a full stock but folds away for uber compactness
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

yeh i knew i would get negative fb regarding the launcher,it just doesnt look like it belongs there...but it kicks ass in cqb,guarenteed to clear any room with a 120 shower

Comment

i will take it off and post another picture with a vertical grip later on

Comment

yes you do that and yea i agree the launcer would be useful but would look better like this

also look at this mofo

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                              Working...
                              X