hi cap rattling solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi cap rattling solved

If hi caps is your bag then good on you mate, I am also a midcap user so doesn't effect me. I find midcaps make you play more efficiently but they can be expensive to get a good amount whereas 3-4 hicaps is cheaper and gives more ammo.
    If you own hicaps and want to become more silent then do this trick and move smoother and you could be uber ninja.
    Good idea, I like it.

It should be a dedicated section in projects on fixes and improvements on existing equipment. Tech general really doesn't cut it when a great idea like this comes along.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I could probably do and test this myself, my mum has a lot of sticky pads that I could use as she does craft card making etc. But after this theres still the issue of winding, and I'm not getting an auto winder!

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
      Also ive got a bag for bbs with a bottle top attached to it that holds about 5k Bbs with no rattle
      I seen them for sale. They look pretty sweet, no rattling at all?
      Might grab myself one

Comment

Originally posted by Sladeyy View Post
        I could probably do and test this myself, my mum has a lot of sticky pads that I could use as she does craft card making etc. But after this theres still the issue of winding, and I'm not getting an auto winder!

I seen them for sale. They look pretty sweet, no rattling at all?
        Might grab myself one
        I have an old Excell BB bag that I just keep refilling, has some nasty old duct tape on there too to keep the bag tight and that stops them rattling :P

as for winding, Lonex flash mags!

Steve
        My Armory:
        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

im glad you think its a good idea i thought id get some real bad replies to this obviously not...although its still early stages....

Comment

All I know is that mid cap mags don't rattle. I'm just saying :D
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Couldn't you, following part of the guide Robin-Hood posted, add a pull-cord to the winding wheel axle? Doesn't look too taxing TBH and would help with winding no end.

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                Excellent.

Now I can convert my G&G M14 mags as running with a high cap on a DMR just doesn't feel right.
                sigpic

Comment

You'd need a second spring and ratchet Dave as the pull chord would need to return yet leave the winding wheel as is.
                  sigpic
                  Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

i tried doing the same thing with fabric on the inside of the mag it kinda worked but it was still quite noisy. i did post a thread up ages ago including pics if you can find it.

edit: here it is

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=68776

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                    X