X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zeroone

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
    My comment was a joke. i also shop at retailers that provide me with the most info....
    Imagine if we just included a pic and a price in our classifieds!

Absolutely spot on there.

If a sales thread doesn't fit the exacting criteria, then it gets deleted. I've never bought anything from Z1, purely for the fact that they provide zero product information.

I'm sure there are users on here who would even willingly write the product descriptions for them, free of charge.

Come on Z1...pull your virtual fingers out!
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Well i for one am not going to let this thread die if zeroone wants he thousands i spend on airsoft the a better site is a start

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
        I just don't bother any more. Prices are no cheaper, the search does not work properly and there is nothing there to tell me what I am buying!

Can't think of the last thing I got from Z1
        ... which is bad bearing in mind I turn over kit/parts like they going out of fashion. Easily done £1k this year of buying (I'm selling too, not just minted, lol!) and not a penny at Z1
        I have NEVER shopped as Z1! Cheaper to import (which isn't something they'll ever address) but if more information was given about products then I would be more inclined to spend the extra £2 and get it from them instead.

Admittedly anyone can google the product and find the details they are after, but doing so normally results in the item being purchased elsewhere (where the info was found), and generally for less £££.
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

another example: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3583

Yes it says for hi capa...BUT WHICH ONE!? D:

Comment

Originally posted by omnomnom View Post
            another example: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3583

Yes it says for hi capa...BUT WHICH ONE!? D:
            I would guess the 5.1, but that is all it is, a guess!

I hate that it is called a "Custom" slide when it is an off the shelf accessory... and that's not aimed at Z1, thats Laylax... grr...
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Criticism detected, this thread has been sceduled for annihilation.

Make your time!
              Originally posted by "jonny lovegrove"
              And on semi i always hit the target usually within about 5 shots...

Comment

Originally posted by dragqueeninspace View Post
                Criticism detected, this thread has been sceduled for annihilation.

Make your time!
                Yes but it ia constructive criticism not pointless bashing

Comment

I do agree with this and I really do hope Z1 listen! Look at this forum, the amount of people that come on here and do business! This place probably gets more traffic than Z1 themselves.

I think they need to reach out to the Airsoft community alot more and get a YouTube channel and start putting some reviews up and maybe some skirmish videos. A certain other retailer has done it and I enjoy watching their reviews. It looks good on the company that they’ve gone out their way to promote the products they sell!

Comment

I've had this conversation with Z1 and the answer is always "we are looking into it......"
                    Well they manage to add new products so personally I think they are just too lazy and expect the banning of talk of other retailers on here to generate their income from the users with the rest from search engines.
                    But I'm with most if you - if there is no information then I'll use google and it's normally found cheaper elsewhere.
                    sigpic
                    Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

This is a very interesting point as i just posted on another thread on how your not allowed to mention other retailers!

Everytime I look through zeroones website, I have have to google the items im interested in so I can get infomation on them. Almost everytime I end up on another Airsoft retailer and If I can get the information I am after, and the price is lower, guess where my money goes! (....not to ZeroOne)

Comment

Totally agree, I have to say I much prefered the old website. It had a lot more info on it.

A lot of the time I find an item on zeroone that I like the look of, google it to get some info, then end up buying from another site that has put the effort in to explain the item.

Most shops prices are roughly the same, so I think z1 need to make their website stand out as the best. Because at the moment I have to say it is probably the worst:/
                        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Can't see this thread getting closed though guys, this sort of feedback is valuable for any retailor.

If it does get closed it is against zeroones best interest anyway. After all we are suggesting was to improve there sales.
                          KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by Sam89 View Post
                            Can't see this thread getting closed though guys, this sort of feedback is valuable for any retailor.
                            Provided it is not brushed aside. Not saying that is what Z1 do, but it has happened on previous forums I've been a member of and the forum soon closed after ignoring feedback (again not saying that this will happen to Z1).
                            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Maybe we could get a post off a zeroone member of staff to let us know what they think?
                              KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

At the end of the day apathy like this business is caused by lack of interest or monopoly they know they can take this attotude for having been trading for numerous years and have a income probably little debt and large profits means they have no.need to reach out with the aforementioned avenues because that would require effort it may seem harsh but its true they could have been doing this for a while yet have decided to neglect it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                                Working...
                                X