This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: zeroone

Obviously didn't like my feedback as I got an infraction lol, naughty boy. They need to take this on board really and learn from it.

Goes a long way

*sits back and awaits the Gestapo*

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
      Obviously didn't like my feedback as I got an infraction lol, naughty boy. They need to take this on board really and learn from it.

Goes a long way

*sits back and awaits the Gestapo*
      They can ban me but that will only further cement my point insert epic quote from bravehwart about freedom.here

Comment

Agreed. There have been a few times where I've really wanted a bun new that's been on their site but the lack of information and lack of competitiveness in the pricing I've been on the forums or other retailers instead. I have ordered items from zeroone before and their customer service as well as their delivery speed have been excellent, but as a top retailer in the UK I'm afraid they need to do better.
        Get it right roon ye!

Comment

I thought technically zero one and zero in were two separate identities not actually linked other than in similar name- at least that is what other threads have implied. However this is clearly not true.
          I think the problem about a you tube review channel as per, for example an American airsoft store that is named after the nickname for American troops is that it increases bandwidth and therefore cost more thus putting up prices of products. Ultimately it is a free Market capitalist society, and with the Internet, anyone can shop around and buy from where ever for the best price. Nature of the Market! If you want to pay a bit more for guarantees, servinging, after Market care etc, up to you but if the companyisn't providing it ( any company for that matter) then you as a consumer should go else where until you get satisfaction.
          sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
            I thought technically zero one and zero in were two separate identities not actually linked other than in similar name- at least that is what other threads have implied. However this is clearly not true.
            I think the problem about a you tube review channel as per, for example an American airsoft store that is named after the nickname for American troops is that it increases bandwidth and therefore cost more thus putting up prices of products. Ultimately it is a free Market capitalist society, and with the Internet, anyone can shop around and buy from where ever for the best price. Nature of the Market! If you want to pay a bit more for guarantees, servinging, after Market care etc, up to you but if the companyisn't providing it ( any company for that matter) then you as a consumer should go else where until you get satisfaction.
            I think you have missed the point all i.ask from zero one is some form of description of what there selling me which i am well within my right to do so also since there is no description of what they are selling they could just send an empty box with a picture on it if they wanted to I AM NOT ACCUSING THEM OF DOING THIS MERELY GIVING AN EXAMPLE also im not sure about trading laws but tgey must legally have to givr some form of description

Comment

Wanted a Marui Recoil CQB-R, enquired as to when they would be back in stock and was told a few weeks.

Added myself to their stock alert system and rang up to buy as soon as I got the e-mail, only to be told it was already out of stock and that was it, end of phone call...wtf

No "Sorry sir we can order one in for you?" or "We have the Sopmods in stock, would you like one of those?" not even a mention of when they would be getting more.

End result Z1 missed out on £500+ of business.
              "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop it from putting lego up its bum."

Comment

Originally posted by Wargasm View Post
                Wanted a Marui Recoil CQB-R, enquired as to when they would be back in stock and was told a few weeks.

Added myself to their stock alert system and rang up to buy as soon as I got the e-mail, only to be told it was already out of stock and that was it, end of phone call...wtf

No "Sorry sir we can order one in for you?" or "We have the Sopmods in stock, would you like one of those?" not even a mention of when they would be getting more.

End result Z1 missed out on £500+ of business.

I can understand your frustration

However best keep this strictly to lack of information on the website or mods will probably close the thread.
                KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

also somethings seem to have a basic list of what you get and somethings don't i just don't understand this

Comment

This has been brought up many times before, the answer is always:

"blah blah blah this forum is nothing to do with Zero One, if you want to do something about it contact Zero One"

then the second you mention another retailer:

"THIS FORUM IS RUN BY ZERO ONE, HOW DARE YOU MENTION ANOTHER REATILER, BWAAAAHHHHWARBLEGARBLE BANHAMMER!"

I totally agree though, put some more effort in lads! Many times Ive been looking at stuff and been put off by having little (if any) information... hell sometimes they dont even bother with a pic. I mean look at this:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1851
                    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1877
                    http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5371

They expect you to part with some serious money, and all you get is a title?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                      This has been brought up many times before, the answer is always:

"blah blah blah this forum is nothing to do with Zero One, if you want to do something about it contact Zero One"

then the second you mention another retailer:

"THIS FORUM IS RUN BY ZERO ONE, HOW DARE YOU MENTION ANOTHER REATILER, BWAAAAHHHHWARBLEGARBLE BANHAMMER!"

I totally agree though, put some more effort in lads! Many times Ive been looking at stuff and been put off by having little (if any) information... hell sometimes they dont even bother with a pic. I mean look at this:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1851

They expect you to part with £100 and all you get is a title?
                      yes but this is the basic sort of thing you would expect from a retailer describing the product they wish to sell and the double standards that you've mentioned isn't doing there reputation any good edit there not the only retailer that does this but there the only one were allowed to mention

Comment

To be honest I google the info and then buy from Z1, I no longer buy from aeg from HK, to much hassle over import tax etc. Things like scopes and other bits yes HK all the way. But with guns i would rather deal with somebody here in the UK if anything goes wrong with it. I used to be a walking advert fro buying aegs from HK cos of the cheap prices.

Lets be honest where have you found items cheaper than Z! in the UK, I am talking aegs not accesories. I recently purchased a VSR and unfortunatly Z1 did not have it in stock, So i drove to my local store the one that arms wolves and bought it for 20quid more just cos I could not wait for Z1 to re stock it. Even other stores were still selling it for 10 quid more than Z1.

I agree the descriptions are poo but dammit guys you have google. I dont care how much info or how snazzy the website, for me its about customer service and retailer reliability.
                        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                          To be honest I google the info and then buy from Z1, I no longer buy from aeg from HK, to much hassle over import tax etc. Things like scopes and other bits yes HK all the way. But with guns i would rather deal with somebody here in the UK if anything goes wrong with it. I used to be a walking advert fro buying aegs from HK cos of the cheap prices.
                          Thats not the point, you shouldnt HAVE to google it. Would you go to Tescos if the shelves were empty, and you just had to look at the label on the shelves and guess what the product was to buy it?

Lets be honest where have you found items cheaper than Z! in the UK, I am talking aegs not accesories. I recently purchased a VSR and unfortunatly Z1 did not have it in stock, So i drove to my local store the one that arms wolves and bought it for 20quid more just cos I could not wait for Z1 to re stock it. Even other stores were still selling it for 10 quid more than Z1.
                          Lots of places, Z1 is one of the more expensive... Oh sorry only retailer in the UK.

I agree the descriptions are poo but dammit guys you have google. I dont care how much info or how snazzy the website, for me its about customer service and retailer reliability.
                          Z1 customer services have been nothing but shite in my experience. Emails go ignored for weeks at a time, if you even get a response that is. They never answer the damn phone, and if they cant be bothered to put some info on their site... well that just speaks volumes doesnt it?

Comment

VAK the sawn of you linked to without a pic can eaily bee seen if you type it into google images, plenty of pictures pop up, how long does that take? surely less time then typing this post.
                            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

beef i know numerous shops that have stellar reputations, but thats not what were talking about as a consumer thats come to buy something of z1 why should i google to find information that they should have themselves
                              and beef that was tiercel that linked the gun not me i merely quoted him

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                                Exactly,

would you go to Tescos if the shelves were empty, and you just had to look at the label on the shelves and guess what the product was to buy it?
                                Well if the shelves were empty you could not exactly buy anything,
                                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
                                Working...
                                X