Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekender (refund)

Originally posted by Hotshot:) View Post
    I've booked into a weekender and paid half the fee on my credit card (the rest in cash on the day) .
    If the organisers then anouce on their forum that it may or may not be going ahead and will let you know at a later date can I ask for a refund off the amount I've payed on my card ?
    The reason for this is myself and a few others have set this weekend aside and want to be booked definatly to go some where.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Right, ignoring the site in question.

If you have paid the deposit for x date on y month and they postponed the date of the game then yes you are within your rights to ask for your money back.
    If you have paid the deposit and the game is definitely cancelled then yes you can ask for you money back.
    However I am not sure if you can ask for your money back based on the uncertainty of the event happening... It wouldnt hurt to ask? Drop the company an email and say unless the even is certain, you would like your money back?

I understand where you are coming from. If you have booked time off work or have organised a group of mates to go do something that weekend, you dont want to be twiddling your thumbs doing F/A if the event is cancelled or postponed.
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Re: Weekender (refund)

If its on the 17/18th then IT IS going ahead, its just the amount of numbers will reflect the amount of vehicles etc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hotshot:) Find out more about Hotshot:)
      Working...
      X