Genuine Magpul Vs Fake Magpul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Genuine Magpul Vs Fake Magpul

ITS A GAME LET PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY LIKE!! Geezz and stop bitching people out due to an analogy you didn't get..... I buy what looks good and people will complement. If it doesnt make me play better then i wont buy it. I cant stand that guy on the team who trash talks, looks like a gimp with 5k's worth of gear and then spends the whole day shouting 'Medic'

Ultimatly to keep with the thread My opinion if its what you want then buy it reguardless.... If the Mrs lets you. Plus some of the china stuff is really not as dreadful as some think. Please see this as constructive critercisim and not a rant.

Comment

I love the way that tempers rise as soon as you bring Magpul into it. :-)

Being a GBBR user (that's my only gun) I can say that I wish I'd bought genuine MBUS sights. However, I bought clones (which definitely don't feel the same) and when the pins kept backing out (like all the time because of the blowback) a bit of smartly-placed superglue fixed the problem. I am running a genuine Magpul MOE pistol grip but I didn't have a choice on that one lol. It does feel good though.

My opinion - if it works and it feels good then go for the clone. BUT do some research before buying because otherwise you'll end up with parts that don't fit.

I do, however, enjoy genuine Magpul. I just can't afford it lol.

Comment

Re: Genuine Magpul Vs Fake Magpul

My Magpul Masada AKM, Magpul MVG, Magpul MS2 Sling have never let me down, they are pricey but worth every penny.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
        Working...
        X