• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the weapon keep clear

Originally posted by thekonassure
    strange   [streynj] Show IPA adjective, strang·er, strang·est, adverb
    adjective
    unusual, extraordinary, or curious; odd; queer: a strange remark to make.
    estranged, alienated, etc., as a result of being out of one's natural environment: In Bombay I felt strange.
    situated, belonging, or coming from outside of one's own locality; foreign: to move to a strange place; strange religions.
    outside of one's previous experience; hitherto unknown; unfamiliar: strange faces; strange customs.
    unaccustomed to or inexperienced in; unacquainted (usually followed by to ): I'm strange to this part of the job.

By your own saying "more insane" that would make you abnormal or unusual ergo you my friend are strange.
    need i say anymore also i felt fine in bombay konnasore infact it's quite a nice place are you sure you've been there but a paypal claim is the first step op followed by a small claims court

Comment

well its nice to know you can use google Mr ..erm..well you aint a connoisseur of anything really but i digress

i would applaud you for that but you may feel patronised and i dont wanna do that now do i...have a cookie instead

this is starting to get off topic, because of your strange ..somewhat fetish for faeces?

well anyway to OP..go to small claims

Comment

A connoisseur and a konassure are 2 very different things to get the exact meaning we would have to ask the people who originally started calling me it.

Anyway seams the OP has 4 options

Try to sort it out

Small claims court

or last

Have a cookie and play Deus EX drunk after drinking

Oh wait maybe that last one is just what I`m going to do right now ?
        Last edited by Fizzy; 9 September, 2011, 08:39.
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

i normally do collections for a fee +15%

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
            i normally do collections for a fee +15%
            That reminds me of the 'net meme 'Don't worry sir, I'm from the internet"

just sayin.

Comment

Is its just me or has Purcy's attitude changed along with his avatar? I can quite put my finger on it.

Anyway I am sure he did not do a charge back without warning you first via paypal, So what we are getting is not the full facts from the OP.
              So before people start jumping on the band wagon about another scammer how about the OP fills in all the gaps.

I feel like starting a thread, all i will say is i got scammed by a scammer and then sit back and listen to all the rubbish start to fly. Go to his address? seriously guys grow up, you go to his house for a pair of knee pads? Really?
              Let me guess its about the principle. How many hero's have actually turned up to somebodies house? how many of you actually know what the consequences of turning up to somebodies house can be?>
              AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Well said Beef.

Grow up guys, if you sent something without a signature required you are taking a big risk. Suggesting you go round to someone's house to give them a kicking or similar is actually illegal. Its called incitement to violence.

On a public forum as well, tut tut!

Plenty of people have worked out that if there is no proof of postage with tracking info and you pay by Payal, Paypal will side with the buyer.

Its as simple as that.

Also without proof of posting and tracking with a signature required, how can you know he has the goods? Do you have hidden camera's in his house? I have had things get lost in the post. It happens. I have also had many things sent without tracking info and have never put in a false claim. I just don't fly that way.

Comment

Re: Bad Deal

going round to give a kicking is ilegal yes, however dropping in in person to find out exactly what occured with regards to a business transaction, is perfectly legal. I have done the latter and after speaking teto the buyers parents was refunded because I had proof that the package was delivered. (it was sat on the kitchen table having just been unpacked a few days before.)

all done in a polite friendly and above board manner, though I admit I had spoken to the persons parent before hand over the phone to discuss the issue.

Comment

Do the not so stupid thing and go through small claims court. If it's a kid scamming you which is probably true 9/10 times, it'll scare the little bugger into not doing it to anyone else not to mention get his parants to do the right thing and punish him acourdingly.

If you go round, even just to speak you could end up in a bad way. You don't know who is on the other side of the internet. You could end up beaten up or worse. Don't be stupid and do it properly.

Enough said really.

Comment

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry....

On top, Just contact paypal with all the correspondance and proof you have. They'll sort it out from there.

I had a mate on a RC car forum who sold all his kit to a bloke who paid via paypal & even came to collect it face to face... The bloke then filed a paypal dispute saying it had never been recieved disapeared from the Forum and paypal. My mate informed paypal & the police (and thankfully his dad had noted the liscense plate in his paranoia) and he let paypal and the police deal with it.

As long as you have proof that you're in the right and you've been wronged then all will be fine!

Good luck dude!
                      Kiran Payne
                      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Go through PayPal first. Small claims court costs £80 to make a claim (if I remember correctly). You get this fee back if you win.
                        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

He has paid again says he doesn't know what happened very strange but at least I've got money even though i had to pay two paypal fees.

Comment

Let Paypal know and they'll refund the second lot.
                            sigpic
                            Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

Originally posted by androidismylife View Post
                              He has paid again says he doesn't know what happened very strange but at least I've got money even though i had to pay two paypal fees.
                              Would I be the only one to think he may have seen this thread????? So maybe not so strange.
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by androidismylife View Post
                                How have you paid twice?if they recalled the first amount nothing would've been paid by you surely?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

androidismylife Find out more about androidismylife
                                Working...
                                X