Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Gun You Ever Owned

Originally posted by tubzza View Post
    Lets just say i could throw bb's further than some of the shockers I have had.
    I DID throw bbs further than the P90 I still have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't even give it away

Comment

Dboys M4 S-System. The plastic body snapped, it performed poorly on 8.4v's and the fuse blew out after the 2nd day i used it. It appeared that Chinaman threw the motor in without lining it up at all, so eventually the gears stripped. It was my first AEG which i still have bits of to this day. I got it brand new for only £120 luckily, so i didn't loose too much.

When i opened it up, there was very little grease in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
        I DID throw bbs further than the P90 I still have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't even give it away

I used mine for target practice.
        BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

G&G L85. Tore itself apart internally on day one. Crappy internals and crappy construction! Got it fixed and then it did exactly the same on it's second outing. Got rid of it and would never buy a G&G gun again...ever!

Comment

M83 was my worst. broke after 2 weeks,
            then i decided to go proper airsoft and got myself a SRC m4a1.... which then cronoed at 150 fps on a game day after me spending days fixing it up thinking i had it perfect....
            still have it now but its been fixed by a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
              How on earth does that make it a bad gun? You were either not hitting them or the opposition saw you had that particular pistol and decided not to take hits because of it... Which one is more likely I wonder...
              it makes it a bad gun becuase if ya dont like using summat because its so annoying when ya do use it that equals bad in my books, maybe not in yours but it does in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by philbucknall View Post
                G&G L85. Tore itself apart internally on day one. Crappy internals and crappy construction! Got it fixed and then it did exactly the same on it's second outing. Got rid of it and would never buy a G&G gun again...ever!
                Whats the power like on these things? I got hit in the cheek bone by one at 10m ish and not even a tiny red mark from it?
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kensai Find out more about Kensai
                Working...
                X