X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow just wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-5y...el_video_title

This is what happens when kids explain what hop up is I clearly proved them wrong by saying alone the lines of "im sorry but this video is completely wrong you are giving bad information .Hop up does not increase power infact it can lower the power .Hop up works by putting back spin on the bb which then givers it lift."

I then got a private message saying "Please F**K OFF " and been blocked from his channel.

I sure hope karma catches up with these kids....

Just watch the video and count have many things they say that are incorrect its pretty damn funny how stupid they are if you ask me.

Re: wow just wow

With credit to them, the intro is seriously cool. Shame about the rest of the vid!

Comment

Yeah I like the intro but skrillex is over rated and the music just suddenly starts at the drop but oh well this is why you tube cant be trusted any idiot can post videos.

Im planing on doing honest reviews and tech videos like flanker tanker he was the only good person on you tube IMO.

Comment

As above...nice graphics on the intro

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

WTF!!!! They should be slapped! What is it with kids giving false info at the minute? Also there using cheep china clone clear guns, so that says a lot
          Originally posted by Tiercel
          The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I actually hope they're anonymously hiding themselves on this forum and are hanging their heads in shame at the tripe they spout and expect people to take them as "serious" airsofters.

I have my suspicions who it might even be.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hawk and Bamf, the guys that are gunna blow this wide open :D
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Oh yes!
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                  Hawk and Bamf, the guys that are gunna blow this wide open :D
                  Bamf and hawk should have thier own 80's theme music and dodgy tashes aswell :P

Comment

I am working on a response video to do and have it %100 correct and if Im right theres even low and high pressure air involved as well.

I will also be showing what gives the hop and stuff like that not just a crappy little video like theirs .

When I get my act together and start making weekly airsoft videos I will put channels like that to shame.

If you are interested in a none bias airsoft reviews and tech videos please pm me as I really dont think much people are interested.

EDIT: please comment on their video as well haha.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                      I have my suspicions who it might even be.

Oooh pray tell!

Its not Rampage and TKOS is it? Knew there was something odd going on with them!

Comment

Curses Nomad!

You're good.

Comment

Sony Vegas...

Hmmm.

Highly doubt they could afford £600 software to make a shi*ty video like this.

Stolen software me thinks.

Comment

On ebay looking for a mustang to buy for us :D

And I'll post a message on the vid, no worries

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
                              Sony Vegas...

Hmmm.

Highly doubt they could afford £600 software to make a shi*ty video like this.

Stolen software me thinks.
                              Probably a parents which gave them the idea to do it rather than stolen, they cant explain hop up let alone steal software lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                              Working...
                              X