• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wow just wow

HAHA

Comment

That little runt has stop coments I swear if i see him Im gunna hurt him big time :L .
      I think I might send a rather friendly PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
        That little runt has stop coments I swear if i see him Im gunna hurt him big time :L .
        I think I might send a rather friendly PM.
        Give up mate, those people are like the mythical Hyrda, cut one head off and two more appear. Sadly this is the low end of what now is our airsoft community and will only ever get worse.

Adapt and be the bigger man

Comment

This is the message i have just sent him i plan to troll him 24/7 and the fact i got 4 other youtube accounts will make it very fun indeed.

"ok you little dirt bag runt stop doing airsoft videos of your hump of s**t guns and stuff you have no idea what you are talking about you P***K .I posted that hop up video on my most used airsoft forum (zeroin) and everyone was p*****d off about how you dont know s**t about airsoft hop it DOES NOT improve the power you dumb a*s p***k .

Please for the love of airsoft stop making your s***y little videos with your s***y little camera which btw my toaster has better qulity than your camera .

Dude atleast do some F*****G RESEARCH before posting videos you thunderc**t.

YOU ARE THE REASON CONDOMS WERE INVENTED , I hope your parents are ashamed of them selfs cus they have made one f*****g dumb a*s child"

EDIT: abit overboard i know but i feel like trolling him now and yes i should really be the bigger man i have now made myself look like a complete idiot now haha .

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO much for trying to improve relations then

Comment

Yeahh even i think that was extreme and that must be bad for me but the thing which annoys me the most is people give wrong information as it can lead to serious stuff happening and people destroying their guns because they took some idiots advise.

Comment

But then its the common sense of the watcher, someone whos going to actually think a little kid with see through clones is going to know more than some of the better channels or forums is as much to blame. Also if they can search stuff on you tube im sure it wont be the be all and end all so dont worry so much matey

Comment

EDIT: abit overboard i know but i feel like trolling him now and yes i should really be the bigger man i have now made myself look like a complete idiot now haha .
                  Dude, you just defeated the point of trolling in one sentence.

Comment

*sigh*
                    This is why the sport should be 100% 18+ only, enforced by stores & sites.
                    No ID, no airsoft. Simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                      *sigh*
                      You say that, but it's pretty much impossible to police it.

Retailers won't be able to tell if parents are buying for their children, and parents can always claim they use it and not their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin-Hood View Post
                        *sigh*
                        Your wrong though, not all youngsters are like that! And that sort of view will never let our sport expand. We need to educate these people not reject them!!

Comment

Yeah I suppose that is true but yet again Im having to much fun trolling them now I have just completely ruined their facebook page.

Comment

Yeah I suppose that is true but yet again Im having to much fun trolling them now I have just completely ruined their facebook page.
                            Screenshots! come on lol

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                              You're joking... right?

Thats some sh*tty After Effects tutorial with Skrillex in the background. All it takes is a moron with 2 brain cells to follow what the tutorial says.
                              I think you'll find it's Cinema 4D and 3DS Max. And believe you me it takes alot more than 2 brain cells to follow those tutorials.

Comment

I do love seeing under 18s play but theres a special place for kids like him its called COD or paintball.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                                Working...
                                X