X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: wow just wow

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
    I believe I'm completing that task fairly well, free of charge?

Can you confirm if this is you Scott? http://www.youtube.com/user/Scotties.../0/lSOFS9jLw74

As if it is @Scottie'svlog, then you are only 16 yourself?? Having just completed your GCSE's and the facebook link states a single 16 year old male? I'm aware you used to have an under 18 tag a while back.

Explanation please?

*Edit* Yeah, it is you. You're only 16 yourself mate, so it's a bit rich that you're "Outing" underage users via this forum and your YouTube channel(s)??
    Ahh sorry for the late reply I had to go shopping anyways yeah I will happily admit that I am under 18 and I will happily have a under 18 tag on my name.
    Also I never knew I had an under 18 tag before and about the ACM P90 swaps that has been and gone and Im currently half way through to selling it to someone....

Comment

it's this new generation, in the opinion of this marine it's all that damn gangster rap and those video games that are desensitizing today's youth to violence.

anyone else watched generation kill : D
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Sorry for another post but I got to give bamf credit for his amazing work as I have only give about two links on here for my facebook and youtube .You sir are a true investigator

Comment

It's what I do Scott.

It's just what I do mate.

HAWK! Pour me another JD and Coke son, tonight we're celebrating!
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
            Aaaargh. I keep going to click the thank button and finding its not there!

Where is our thank button?!
            I don't think you'll need a thanks button where you'll be going?

See ya Kang!

*Edit* Double posted, apologies.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

You saying that nomad is kang?

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                You saying that nomad is kang?
                I might be?

It depends who's asking?

They are one and the same person mate, yes.

Like I said mate, I'm just damned good at what I do (whatever that is!)

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                  It's what I do Scott.

It's just what I do mate.

HAWK! Pour me another JD and Coke son, tonight we're celebrating!
                  forget bout the jd and coke im breaking out the champers for you

Comment

could i have a bit of orange juice in mine? i find the taste a bit tangy for me..
                    Signature Removed

Comment

I'm the same as Scott, I would happily carry an under 18 tag to be honest. (and before you ask about my rifs, my dad has UKARA and has gifted them to me)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                        I'm the same as Scott, I would happily carry an under 18 tag to be honest. (and before you ask about my rifs, my dad has UKARA and has gifted them to me)
                        Atleast you were honest lol thats like my brother he has UKARA and I got my M60 as a leaving school present it was paid for by my parents and brother ...

Comment

your like a blood hound bamf.
                          go get em boy

Comment

I appreciate your honesty gents. The issue is when you attempt to obtain a RIF/IF off another forum member. That's when the laws are broken. If you come on here, post away without any bother, people like me aren't fussed either way, but when you endanger the sport we all enjoy, that's when the mesh-backed brown leather gloves and mirrored shades go on!

Comment

there's only one way to be sure if they're truly under 18. cut them in half and count the rings.
                              The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

true so true stones

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                                Working...
                                X