New site has too many errors :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New site has too many errors :S

hey aribos do we have any kind of time frame for the new adjustments to take hold or is it a"how longs a piece of string" question?

glad your putting it back the way it was must be a BITCH of a job =/ good luck guys

Comment

Unfortunately I have no idea, not been able to talk to rampage yet today (been very busy at work hence no forum activity bar 2 mins at dinner today)

It really depends on how much of a git the coding is going to be by the sounds of it. I believe when it is back to 100% an email will be going out.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

thought as much and thats fair enough i just wondered if it was a matter of months or weeks. i know forum coding is a bitch and what i have to do on our forum is nothing compared to vbulletins that im aware =/ so wish the webmasters good luck and hope to be enjoying the forum again in its full form.

also dont you dare get rid of the user cp button :P that thing was bloody usefull! i wish every forum had it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Spooros Find out more about Spooros
        Working...
        X