Ares TAR21 what's your view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ares TAR21 what's your view

i own 2 tavors and both have had gearbox issues and jammed selectors , seems to be ares latest pain in the bits issue my mate has got similar issues with his g36 c umarex gun as well but is much easier to mend on that one .i know from experience not to run 11.4 lipos on this gun because the gearbox will disintegrate and fail very quickly if u do .... be warned,,,

Comment

Best looking and best performing airsoft gun I've ever fired, all 4 bb's came out and range was great, pity the internals are so sh@! !! The rear wiring is crap, motor connectors overlap the buttpad/rear battery end cap, so closing it with any force at all results in either snapping connectors or pinching the wire, gearbox is nightmare to deal with.

it really is a great gun if you get a good one, sound like all the positives on here mean the good guns are already owned by you guys, leaving the crap one for everyone else.

I did get mine fixed and it lasted a half day shoot, everyone I know loves theirs when it works. Can't understand why so mush wasted space in rear of gun when this could be used to store a bigger battery

Comment

type 97 by real sword is probably the best bullpup u can buy ,quality and internals r flawless and build is amazing . as for my tavors i will sell them as soon as the warrantys expire unless some tech comes up with a permanent fix for the gearbox issues , shame because these could of been such a good gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WenchBayne Find out more about WenchBayne
        Working...
        X