Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ever get bored of marshalls/site staff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ever get bored of marshalls/site staff...

Originally posted by Counting Count View Post
    As a responsible member of directing staff (playing or otherwise) you do not carry the reasonable method of gaining immediate assistance?

Actions on, correct, prudent or otherwise, you neglected to carry a reasonable method of communication, as you were playing the game.
    Simply put there are not enough radio's to go round. So I gave up my radio to another member of staff as I was playing in game and that person was not. Priorities my dear. We have a lot more staff at most games than many sites and volunteer staff can't always afford to buy radio kit.

Comment

I have been hesistant to post in this as I could rant on for hours. Fortunately; hours in real life equal five seconds as a keyboard jockey.

I hate marshals who insist on speaking to you as-if speaking from an un-moderated internet forum. Everthing in short-form, slang and internet dribble.
      If you feel the need to have a conversation with a movie quote, possible from a little green guy with big ears. Dont even bother, mate!

A few months ago a site marshal was speaking to me. His ending sentence was backwards ala ' Yoda '. I point blank refused to acknowledge this as a piece of the English language. He said it twice again after my response was ' What?.' He then said it in plain English and I immediately replied with the suitable response. His face was a picture. ' How could anyone not know what I was talking about? ' Hmmmmm
      This has happened to me at atleast three sites up and down the country.

I have no time to decipher your jargon as a normal person with an IQ which is unobtaniable outwith an IMDB rating.

Ofcourse this could happen with players aswell. I will point-blank ignore them if they try this crap with me.

I have been a marshal at three or four sites over the past 6 years or so. It is my job to get right inbetween everything thats happening. Making sure that everyone is playing to the rules, playing fairly, having fun while doing both of the above.

Its not bloody rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Clot View Post
        I have been hesistant to post in this as I could rant on for hours. Fortunately; hours in real life equal five seconds as a keyboard jockey.

I hate marshals who insist on speaking to you as-if speaking from an un-moderated internet forum. Everthing in short-form, slang and internet dribble.
        If you feel the need to have a conversation with a movie quote, possible from a little green guy with big ears. Dont even bother, mate!

A few months ago a site marshal was speaking to me. His ending sentence was backwards ala ' Yoda '. I point blank refused to acknowledge this as a piece of the English language. He said it twice again after my response was ' What?.' He then said it in plain English and I immediately replied with the suitable response. His face was a picture. ' How could anyone not know what I was talking about? ' Hmmmmm
        This has happened to me at atleast three sites up and down the country.

I have no time to decipher your jargon as a normal person with an IQ which is unobtaniable outwith an IMDB rating.

Ofcourse this could happen with players aswell. I will point-blank ignore them if they try this crap with me.

I have been a marshal at three or four sites over the past 6 years or so. It is my job to get right inbetween everything thats happening. Making sure that everyone is playing to the rules, playing fairly, having fun while doing both of the above.

Its not bloody rocket science.
        I am sorry I did not understand the point you were making?
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

lol. It wasnt an overall point about site staff.
          The OP made a point about staff being bored or rude, etc.
          My post was simply my experience of a few staff members who have rattled my cage...

Comment

Mad bro you are hmmmmm!
            WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coldy Find out more about Coldy
            Working...
            X