Mid-caps or Hi-caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid-caps or Hi-caps

Hi guys, Iv got an M4 and iv got hi-caps at the moment but the amount they rattle does my head in!
    What's you're opinion on hi-caps? And which do you use or prefer?
    Hi-cap Mags
    22.54%
    Mid-cap Mags
    77.46%

The poll is expired.

Re: Mid-caps or Hi-caps

I've got 2 high caps that came with my M4 but am slowly obtaining mid and low Caps ready for next year (when I say slowly I've bought 13 this week lol).
    Hi Caps are ok for plinking etc but I prefer the added realism of having to change Mags during a game so I'm happy with 100-120 Mids :-)

Comment

really? this topics done to death

Comment

Use the search function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
          really? this topics done to death
          Originally posted by random-guy View Post
          Use the search function!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
          Does it matter.... really? I'm sure your lives will go on somehow

OP: Midcaps all the way. I don't think I know anybody who has reverted back! Especially now when MAG make 190 BB mids.... it's pretty much as good as a hi-cap anyway!!

Comment

A forum is used to ask questions, it relies on people to answer them. If you do not want to answer or help the thread then why be so immature and yell at the OP to search. It would be easier to leave the thread if it annoys you. People are happy to answer so just leave the trolling.

To answer the question, I have high caps for my AK but I would like to move to mid-caps, but due to funds I can't at this moment. Mid caps all the way in my opinion.
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

I use mids/lows but I always carry one high cap with me just in case I run out of mids/lows...

Comment

Lonex Hicaps. Otherwise mids, followed by regular hicaps.

Reason being is the amount of rounds on tap.

-Hicaps only get you 30-60 rounds on tap, followed by a downtime of winding for longer than your average straight reload, a lot of people overlook that bit in their rush to hate people, you technically may as well run midcaps and get back to shooting faster since winding is a time consuming process mid-skirmish.
                -Midcaps get you anything from 90-180 rounds with no winding to worry about.
                -Lonex Hicaps get you all 360 rounds on a mere trigger pull. They still have the rattle drawback but other than that they are probably the best quality/price/ammo supply ratio out there

Comment

Unless they are using those Battery powered Mags with 850+ rounds LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
                    Lonex Hicaps. Otherwise mids, followed by regular hicaps.

Reason being is the amount of rounds on tap.

-Hicaps only get you 30-60 rounds on tap, followed by a downtime of winding for longer than your average straight reload, a lot of people overlook that bit in their rush to hate people, you technically may as well run midcaps and get back to shooting faster since winding is a time consuming process mid-skirmish.
                    -Midcaps get you anything from 90-180 rounds with no winding to worry about.
                    -Lonex Hicaps get you all 360 rounds on a mere trigger pull. They still have the rattle drawback but other than that they are probably the best quality/price/ammo supply ratio out there
                    agreed with you on the lonex mags ive got a dozen on them and there amazin

Comment

I can see this thread turning into a bloodbath!
                      I voted mids
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Reloading in the middle of a firefight is fun.
                        Ergo, midcaps.

Comment

One advantage of the rattle is that a quick shake of your rifle can tell you how much ammo you have left. I went on to midcaps but went back to hi's because I was never sure how much ammo I had and I can't be arsed to count lol.

Comment

Mid caps cos they make you a Boss on the skirmish field......
                            Signature Removed

Comment

Just to let you all know iv moved over to mids!
                              seems better now, but then again havent had a long game yet
                              cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Connorburton01 Find out more about Connorburton01
                              Working...
                              X