• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mid-caps or Hi-caps

mid caps because if you use hi-caps you clearly have a small penis
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

high caps, in everything but my ptw, why because i play to have fun if i wan't to play with finesse and skill then i'll take out my systema if i dont it'll be an aeg with a dozen lonex flashmags and off i go why because i wan't to have fun. if anyone doesn't like that i use high caps, tough s*** but don't try and make other people change over to mid caps because the majority don't like them.
      also if your a new player that uses high caps and you like them then don't listen to this lot it's your choice just because a bunch of guys on the internet say high caps are bad it doesn't make it true. so don't change from high caps to mids just because of this thread.

Comment

...Just mids are better No rattle, more consistency.
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

People still use high caps?...

Comment

Guilty of being a high cap fanboy.

Because its just not real, no matter how hard you wish it

Comment

I use mids mostly but carry two lonex mags as back up
              sigpic

Comment

Mids are good for just about every scenario, the fact mid-caps range from 70-190 for most m4's and there is no rattle is pretty good reason to use them, however if you wanna use Hi-caps, go for it, it's personal choice and nobody should say either is better than the other, none of you seem to make an issue of 24-29-50rd pistol mags though, which just proves that there are some elitists whose opinion is the law in their own eyes

I personally use whatever I grab out the box in the morning, I have a box of over 60 m4 mags and they are a mix of real/mid and high caps.

Comment

I used to like high caps but now I prefer mids because there more realistic but you don't need to reload a much as lows

Comment

Mids and Low caps, only because after a while the rattle bugs the s**t out of me. That also goes for carrying spare BBs in the bottle, that rattle also does my noodle in!

Comment

I use mid-caps because it seems more realistic reloading rather than winding a mag up, I usually carry 12 mid-caps in my rig.

Comment

Real cap / low cap, because I'm a pretentious d-bag. No seriously, I really do, I even short load my pistol to real ammo count, aka 7+1 on MEU.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Connorburton01 Find out more about Connorburton01
                        Working...
                        X