Different between the two guns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Different between the two guns?

Sorry, I think I might have to retract the end of that. If this is the SPORTLINE CA stuff, i.e the cheap crap plastic line, then go for JG as per what I said. If money is no object and this is the REGULAR CA stuff then go CA, they are very nice and it will last for a long time.

Anyway, assuming JG, leave the motor stock, the one in mine was a good bit of kit. The piston I would reccomend upgrading just as a standard thing to do, just go to a TM one and you'll be laughing. Whilst your there give it a reshim/clean and regrease if you're confident with gearboxes.

Apart from that, a TM hop rubber and prommy tightbore would leave you with a sodding nice bit of kit.

Comment

Thanks again!I think the CA one is Pro line which I think is the proper one!JG is definate plastic but does it worth upgrading?
      By the way,went to a game day and heard people's gun are very loud when firing!Is it because of the higher rate motor or higher torq motor?
      Thanks
      Peter
      sigpic

Comment

A different motor won't have much of an effect on noise. They may have added undampened cylinder heads so create a more thwacking noise. Trust me, it'll be louder when it's next to your ear .

Anyway, if you are happy with plastic, then go for the JG and upgrade it. Read this and brainstorm with what you want from your rifle:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9251

Comment

Thanks for all the information Keeper!Will have a good think of what I really want and personalise it will post again with details when finish!Thanks everyone for the help and info!
          Peter
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kakitli Stop the BS.Straight to the point. Find out more about kakitli
          Working...
          X