Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Why is Airsoft whipped more than others?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why is Airsoft whipped more than others?

i think what it is that air rifles are designed like sniper rifles and not many people have bullet firing sniper rifles or who are trained to fire sniper rifles so the government thinks that they are less of a problem than someone with a m16 for example because no air rifle company makes a m16 and airsoft guns so much like the real steel

Comment

Originally posted by jc1992 View Post
      i think what it is that air rifles are designed like sniper rifles and not many people have bullet firing sniper rifles or who are trained to fire sniper rifles so the government thinks that they are less of a problem than someone with a m16 for example because no air rifle company makes a m16 and airsoft guns so much like the real steel
      Wow, you really think that? Did you even read the thread?

Comment

and interestingly enough new york gity mayor michael bloomburg tried to ban brightly coloured real guns.

Comment

Originally posted by jc1992 View Post
          Ermm. Look up straight pull .223 AR15 - they're UK-legal section 1.

Comment

and .22lr semi autos and 9mm lever action ar15s. for an example

Comment

You can own a .50BMG bolt action rifle in the UK.

General rule of thumb is if it is sized to be too large to conceal down your trousers and it is not capable of automatic fire, pretty much anything goes in the UK.

Some states in America have had/have more restrictions than us.

I know a guy who lives in my town and he owns an AR15 in .223 and you have to cock it manually after each shot. It is however an AR15, no question.

Comment

I would love the 9mil lever action ar to shoot practical rifle with I am working on getting my sec1 ticket at the moment doing range probation late jan. we get 30 round mags and the californians dont.

and of course with the right paperwork section 5 I believe, you can own full autos and pistols you can also own handguns on a sec7.1 and a 7.3

Comment

Originally posted by jediknight129 View Post
                  I would love the 9mil lever action ar to shoot practical rifle with I am working on getting my sec1 ticket at the moment doing range probation late jan. we get 30 round mags and the californians dont.

and of course with the right paperwork section 5 I believe, you can own full autos and pistols you can also own handguns on a sec7.1 and a 7.3
                  You won't get anything other than section 1 unless you have a VERY good reason. Even then it'll be extremely difficult. Don't hold out any hope...

Comment

Because the government doesn't make enough money from it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rambosheen Find out more about rambosheen
                    Working...
                    X